Lenovo A369i Official Stock Firmware (MT6572) (Official) (Download and Installation Method)
Android smartphone is great choice for customization or development. You can choose what kind of OS/Firmware you want to use. If you’re tired of using custom rom want to come back to your default official stock firmware of your Lenovo A369i. Or you just brick your Lenovo A369i and you want to fix by flashing the official stock firmware in your Lenovo A369i than this article will help you to fix your phone.
Lenovo A369i Official Stock Firmware (MT6572) (Official)
Firmware Version: 9
Android OS: Android Jelly Bean
OS Version: 4.3
Device: Lenovo A369i
Stock ROM manufacturer: Lenovo ®
Firmware Type: Official and Stable
Firmware Size: 518.00 MB
Firmware language: English (primary) and Multi language supported
- All the Stock features
- Theme engine
- Latest security patches
- Decent Battery Juice backup
- And so much more
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Lenovo A369i Development Portal (All Custom rom, Custom recovery TWRP, Root, Stock Firmware and USB driver)
- Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
- Lenovo A369i TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
In order to flash the official build of Lenovo A369i Official Stock Firmware, first you need to download all the required file from download link bellow.
How To Install Official Stock Firmware in Lenovo A369i
Stock Firmware Flashing Method of Lenovo A369i by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost make sure MTK CDC, VCOM driver is installed in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download firmware file of your Lenovo A369i and also download SP Flash-tools. Extract the both folder in your PC. After that Go to the SP flashTool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Connect your Lenovo A369i via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Stock Firmware for Lenovo A369i where you can find the MT6572_Android_Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see all the system files are loaded in your window with a √ on it. Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Lenovo A369i is good as new.and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This can take couple of minutes to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on complete the setup guide. Voila your Lenovo A369i is good as new.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Lenovo A369i Official Stock Firmware (MT6572) .
- Symphony V28 Official Stock Firmware (SC7731)
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite New Stock Firmware (MT6735)
- Symphony R100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M)
- Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M)
- Symphony H120 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)