Lenovo A369i Custom ROM – XPERIA ZI:
XPERIA ZI Jelly bean custom ROM for Lenovo A369i is pure clean, stable, battery friendly ROM. Better RAM management with custom tweaked kernel blended with Pure Xperia ZI System UI. Xperia Music, Xperia Album, Xperia Camera also added.
Lenovo A369i Custom ROM – XPERIA ZI
ROM Name: XPERIA ZI
ROM Version: 2
ROM OS: Jelly Bean
OS Version: 4.3
ROM Base: Xperia Omni UI (AOSP)
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 379MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Xperia ZI System UI
- Pre-rooted ROM
- Jelly Bean Custom ROM
- 100% Fresh Xperia UI
- Better Ram Management
- Better CPU performance
- Bettr Battery Backup
- New Xperia theme added
- Latest Jelly Bean GAAP included
- Xperia Music Added
- Super Stylish
- Xperia launcher
- Xperia album
- Xperia Camera
- Xperia Notification
- Xperia Message
- Xperia ringtone
- Xperia setting FC
- ROM Teaak Menu Added
- Window Transfer Effect
- Xperia Omni Styled Settings Menu
- Hybrid Custom ROM
- NO bugs found yet. if you found one, let us know.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download Lenovo A369i Kitkat Custom ROM – XPERIA ZI ROM for Free
How to install Custom ROM in Lenovo A369i
- At first Download the ROM and copy the lenovo369i.Xperia Z I-A369i.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the lenovo369i.Xperia Z I-A369i.zip from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo A369i Custom ROM – XPERIA ZI ROM.