Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4)
MIUI is a customized Android OS developed by Xiaomi for smartphones and tablets. Miui 9.2.2 stable global rom for Lenovo A369i is ported for MT6582 SoC based device. Miui 9.2.2 stable global rom offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware for Lenovo A369i. Miui 9 Rom is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. Miui 9 for Lenovo A369i has a decent battery backup. Please check out the full article for additional features information, download link and installation method of Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4).
Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4)
ROM Name: Miui 9 ROM
ROM Version: 9.2.2
ROM OS: Jelly Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4
ROM Base: Miui
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 265.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (TouchWiz Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA
- Kitakt Rom
- MIUI w Boot animation
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- SELinux Enforcing
- Native ntfs and exfat support
- Full Substratum Theme Engine support
- Google sounds from factory image not the horrible AOSP ones
- Googles marshmallow wallpapers added to wallpaper picker
- Advanced Reboot menu enabled by default
- Advanced rotation settings
- Enabled Developer settings by default
- Enabled option to use multi-window mode
- Enabled click/longclick on notification panel header items
- Disabled forced encryption
- Disabled Device modification warning
- Disabled Tethering checks
- Show apps being optimized during initial boot
- Bug fix’s and stability improvements
- UI Improvements (fixed a bunch google forgot to materialize)
- Download Speed in download notifications
- Scrolling cache improvements
- Seek-bar style animation speed and font size control
- Full 3-Minit battery support no mods needed
- PureNexus Settings
- Expanded desktop options
- Option to enable/disable wake on plug
- Option to enable 3 finger swipe to screenshot
- Media & Notifications
- Latest Security Patch
- Based on Miui 9
- Better RAM Optimization
- Smooth Rom
- Better battery juice backup
- Advance Customization
- Miui theme engine
- FM Radio
- File manager
- Audio FX booster
- Status bar notification settings
- Status bar time and date options
- Status bar network traffic indicator
- Kernel Adiutor-Mod
- Mi Backup
- Quick tile settings
- Volume button playback control
- Volume button wake
- Power menu options
- Screen record
- Tethering is working
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- NO bugs found yet. if you found one, let us know.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4).
- Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
- Lenovo A369i TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- All Custom Rom List of Lenovo A369i (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Miui 9.2.2 Rom for Lenovo A369i First download the rom file from download link —
How To Install in MIUI 9 Rom in Lenovo A369i
- At first Download the ROM and copy the MIUI 9 ROM file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom MIUI 9 Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4).
- Lenovo A5000 Kitkat Custom Rom Galaxy S6
- Polytron R2507 Marshmallow Custom Rom Flyme OS
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pie Custom Rom AospExtended (Android 9.0)
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom ViperOS
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom Pixel Experience