Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572) (Download and Installation Method)
TWRP for Lenovo A369i is fully touch supported custom recovery. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) for Lenovo A369i is an open-source software custom recovery image. TWRP for Lenovo A369i (SC7731) is ported from the recovery for MT6572 chipset based device. Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery is driven by linux kernel 3.10.65+ This TWRP is free from any major bugs. You can use this recovery to backup your phone’s stock rom, flash new custom rom etc. for additional information and download link, check out the full article.
Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 2.6.2
Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Nougat 7.1.2
Size: 6.0 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the TWRP – recovery in your Lenovo A369i, You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Lenovo A369i Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
- Lenovo A369i TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
In order to flash the Official build of Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP, first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Lenovo A369i
Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by ADB Terminal
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and TWRP for Lenovo A369i and extract the zip file where you can file the two important file – recovery.img and MT6572_Android Scatter.txt.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your Lenovo A369i, Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the MT6572_Android Scatter.txt file where you have downloaded it and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your
- Lenovo A369i and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your Lenovo A369i.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Lenovo A369i Custom Recovery TWRP (Team Win Recovery) (MT6572).
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Lenovo A369i. Here is the guide you can root your root Lenovo A369i —
- Symphony V49 TWRP Installation Method Without PC
- Symphony V49 Custom Recovery TWRP (SC7731)
- Symphony Roar E79 TWRP Installation Method Without PC
- Symphony Roar E79 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
- Symphony M1 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)