LAVA Iris 870 Official Stock Firmware (Download and Installation Method) (MT6735M)
The Lava Iris 870 smartphone is compact and stylish, featuring a 5-inch display. Its multi-touch 2.5D screen is specially crafted from Corning Gorilla glass. The combination of Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS with a 1.5-GHz quad-core processor provides an excellent user interface. Android powered smartphone is great choice for advance customization and advance development. You can choose what kind of OS/Firmware you want to use. If you’re tired of using custom rom want to come back to your default official stock firmware of your LAVA Iris 870. Or you just brick your LAVA Iris 870 and you want to fix by flashing the official stock firmware in your LAVA Iris 870 than this article will help you to fix your phone.
LAVA Iris 870 Official Stock Firmware (Download And Installation Method) (MT6735M)
Firmware Version: STAR OS v3.0
Android OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device Brand: Lava
Device Model: iris 870
Device CPU: MT6735M
Device IntName: iris 870
Device Compile: 6/24/2016 3:56:46 AM
Stock ROM manufacturer: LAVA
Build No: alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_lava6580.weg.m
Firmware Type: Official and Stable
Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
Firmware Size: 1.00 GB
Firmware language: English (primary) and Multi language supported
- All the Stock features
- Theme engine
- Better Ram management
- Battery juice backup
- Latest security patches
- Performance Boost
- Star OS Security patch
- Advance customization
- Display Calibration
- Decent Battery Juice backup
- And so much more
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- LAVA Iris 870 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
In order to flash the official build of LAVA Iris 870 Official Stock Firmware, first you need to download all the required file from download link bellow.
How To Install Official Stock Firmware In LAVA Iris 870
Stock Firmware Flashing Method of LAVA Iris 870 by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost make sure MTK CDC, VCOM driver is installed in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. You can also download and install Auto Driver installer which is bit optional. Then download firmware file of your devices variant and also download SP Flash-tools. Extract the both folder in your PC. After that Go to the SP flashTool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Connect your LAVA Iris 870 via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Stock Firmware for Lava 870 where you can find the MT6580_Android_Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see all the system files are loaded in your window with a √ on it. Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Lava Iris 870 is good as new.and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This can take couple of minutes to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on complete the setup guide. Voila your Lava Iris 870 is good as new.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install LAVA Iris 870 Official Stock Firmware.
- Lava Iris 820 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- LAVA Iris 702 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- Symphony P8 Pro Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)