Lava Iris 870 Dual Boot Patcher (Use Multiple Custom ROM from Single Boot) (MT6735M)
Dual Boot Patcher For Lava iris 870 With MediaTek MT6735M Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow 3.18.19 Kernel. This Dual Boot Patcher App Working Perfectly on Lava iris 870 Devices. This Dual Boot Patcher App is Official Build For Lava iris 870. Dual Boot Patcher is an Open Source Application That Allows Multiple ROMs To be Installed on a Single Android Device. It does It’s Best To Work with Existing Code and does not Require Explicit Support From ROMs. There are Currently 200+ Supported Devices and Their Variations.
Lava Iris 870 Dual Boot Patcher (Use Multiple Custom ROM From Single Boot)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- It patches Rom, So that you can install rom in parallel
- Custom Kernels For Dual Boot Support
- Google Apps Packages For AOSP-Based ROMs
- ROMs So That They Can be Installed as Secondary
- SuperSU So That It can be Used in The Secondary ROM
In order to proceed with Lava iris 870 Dual Boot Patcher installation some files are required. Here is the some useful link where you can get the twrp for your LAVA Iris 870 and all the custom rom list.
First thing to is to download Lava iris 870 Dual Boot Patcher from the download link bellow —
How To Dual Boot LAVA Iris 870
- Install and Open the Dual Boot Patcher app.
- Swipe to the right to Open the menu. After that tap over the “ROMS“. Now if you’re trying this for the first time, You will be asked if you want ti set kernel. Set the kernel
- Then it go to ROM Setting (Primary ROM 3 Dot Menu) and Select Update Ramdisk. It will update Ramdisk and then reboot as you will be told to do so.
- Now download any ROM you like and open the app again and open the menu and open patch zip file from the menu. Ensure that your device is set to (Eyeul) and under Partition Configuration select Secondary (will install 2nd ROM In /System) Or Data Slot.
- Click Continue and select where to save the Patched File.
- You Should See The File Is Being Put In “Queue”. Just Click The Confirm Button To The Upper Right.
Note: If you want to go back, Just swipe the ROM in Queue to right and start over.
- The app will Patch the zip. When done, Go back to “Roms“.
- Click “Flash Zip Files” (The big pink button on the lower right). Click the pink plus button to add your previously patched Zip file.
- Locate the file you have patched in Step 7. Unless you have changed the Name There, It should be something like ROM_Name_Partition_Config_ID.Zip (E.g — “MIUI Rom for Lava iris 820 [Raphsonbd.com]*Garlic*Unofficial_Dual.Zip“).
- Click on that file and choose “Keep Location”. Now Confirm the flash with the button on the upper right side.
Note: You can also Install The Patched Zip files in Recovery.
- It will now open the terminal and begin flashing the file. This requires some patience. After it has flashed the file you’ll see success message in green.
- Now click back and You should see your newly installed ROM along with the Primary ROM.
Note: You Can Find More Options By Clicking On The Three Buttons On Each ROM.
- Now Reboot And Wait Till Finishing 2nd ROM First Boot. Install Dual boot patcher Apk So You Can Easily Switch Roms, There is another way to change Roms: Flash Dualbootutilities.Zip and switch ROM Manually.
Note: Using Bootui:
- Open app then select settings and press Install (Update) Bootui. Then swipe to the right to open the Menu. Click “ROMS” Again And Open Secondary ROM Settings) and select Update Ramdisk, Now you can change roms simply using Boot Ui (Something Like Grub Bootloader But It Works Like Twrp)
- Voila You’re successful operating Lava iris 870 Dual Boot Patcher and flash multiple custom rom in single boot.