Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6735M)
dotOS V1.2 for MT6735M chipset based device such as Lava 860, is a nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom. dotOS Rom V1.2 for Lava Iris 860 is super smooth and stable. DroidOnTime – is a custom Android firmware. It was launched with an aim to provide Unique user interface and Optimum performance that too keeping in mind the balance between performance and battery life. dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things which are added in the rom to enhance user experience. Dot OS Rom V1.2 for Lava Iris 860 (MT6735M) offers great battery backup along with great stability. You can get a decent battery juice backup along with great daily performance with this rom. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6735M) , please check out the full article.
Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom DotOS V1.2 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6735M)
ROM Name: dotOS Rom
ROM Version: V1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: Google Android Open Source Project – AOSP
Chipset: Mediatek MT6735M (64-bit)
Device: Lava Iris 860
Bootloader: Marshmallow (Minimum Requirement)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 391.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Lava Iris 860 developer team, MT6735M Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Android Nougat ROM
- Based on latest Android Open Source Project
- Latest Security patch
- Unique Design
- Fast, smooth and stable rom
- Magisk Support
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Battery Efficient Rom
- Powered by Linux Kernel 3.18.19+
- Dual Sim internet support
- De-Odex Rom
- New Bootanimation
- Better Ram management
- Ambient Display
- Menu Button tweaks
- On screen navigation Bar tweaks
- Pocket Detection
- Power Button tweaks
- Quick Pulldown
- QS Tiles Customisation
- ScreenShot Tweaks
- Show Memory Bar
- Improved camera quality
- Custom Icon Pack
- BusyBox Pre Installed
- Font manager
- Better Multi-Tasking
- Weather Widget
- And So much more…
- VOLTE (Voice Over LTE/Long Term Evolution/4G)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6735M).
- LAVA Iris 860 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for LAVA 860 (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6735M), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash DotOS Rom In Lava Iris 860
- At first download and copy the dotOS Rom and GAAP file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom from SDCARD.
- At last flash the GAAP then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6735M).
- Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid (MT6735M)
- Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom AospExtended V4.6
- Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (MT6735M)
- Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (MT6735M)
- Lava Iris 821 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8