Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.8.7 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6735M)
CrDroid V3.8.7 for MT6735M chipset base device such as Lava Iris 860 is another super stable and smooth custom rom. CrDroid rom is based on LineageOS. crDroid for Lava Iris 860 is driven by linux kernel 3.18.17 and powered by nougat 7.1.2. This rom offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware for Lava 860. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.7 (MT6735M), please check out the full article.
Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.7 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6735M)
ROM Name: crDroid Rom
ROM Version: V3.8.7
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: LineageOS
Chipset: Mediatek MT6735M (64-bit)
Device: Lava Iris 860
Bootloader: Marshmallow (Minimum Requirement)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 418.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: crDroid Developer team, Lava Iris 860 developer team, MT6735M Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Android Nougat
- Latest Security Patch
- New bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- Performance Tweaker
- Ambient Display customizations
- Expanded Desktop Customizations
- Transparency Customizations
- Color Calibration
- Font size customization
- Blur Personalization
- Advance Lockscreen customization
- Tap to sleep
- Weather display
- Toggle Settings
- Toggle quick settings access and hide swipe shortcuts for secure lockscreen
- Customize number of notifications
- Breathing notifications
- PIE navigation and customizations
- DUI – SmartBar / Fling Toggle, animations and customizations (+ One Hand mode)
- Power notification controls
- BatteryBar customizations
- Clock styles
- Tap to Sleep
- Network Traffic
- DND customizations
- Live customization for number of volume steps
- Charging Sounds customization
- Immersive Recents
- On-the-go mode – camera overlay.
- Power Menu
- Quick Settings
- Vibrate on Touch
- Weather tile integration and customizations
- Optional brightness icon
- Toggle auto-start music player on headset detection
- Show CPU info overlay
- Disable Force Close notifications
- Wakelock Blocker (experimental)
- And So much more…
- VOLTE (Voice Over LTE/Long Term Evolution/4G)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.8.7 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6735M).
- LAVA Iris 860 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for LAVA 860 (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom crDroid (MT6735M), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash CrDroid Rom In Lava Iris 860
- At first download and copy the crDroid Rom and GAAP file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom from SDCARD. At last flash the GAAP.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 860 Nougat Custom Rom crDroid (MT6735M) (Nougat 7.1.2).