Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (Global – Stable) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735M)
MIUI 9 is the latest customized android operating system skin developed by Xiaomi for smartphones and tablets. Miui 9 for Lava iris 860 is driven by linux kenel 3.18.19 and powered by android marshmallow 6.0.1. Miui 9.6.1 stable global rom for Lava Iris 860 is ported for MT6735M chipset based device such as Lava Iris 860. Miui 9.6.1 stable global rom is another super stable and smooth custom rom. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware for Lava 860. Miui 9.6.1 stable global rom for Lava Iris 860 offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (MT6735M) (Stable – Global), please check out the full article.
Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (Global – Stable) (MT6735M)
ROM Name: MIUI 9
ROM Version: V9.6.1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: Miui (MI User Interface)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6735M (64-bit)
Device: Lava Iris 860
Bootloader: Marshmallow (Minimum Requirement)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 907.02 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Lava Iris 860 developer team, MT6735M Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Android Marshmallow ROM
- Based on Latest Miui 9
- Latest Android Security Patch
- Advance Customization
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- Miui theme engine
- FM Radio
- Miui application package
- Dual App
- Miui File manager
- Mi Backup
- Mi Screenshot
- Advance Screenshot taker
- Better RAM Optimization
- Status bar time and date options
- Better battery juice backup
- Miui Launcher
- Customizable Lockscreen
- Power menu options
- Screen record
- Audio FX booster
- Status bar notification settings
- Status bar network traffic indicator
- Miui Bootanimation
- Dual Screen app
- Screen Monitoring
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Double tap to sleep on status bar
- System monitoring
- Application manager
- Heads up snooze
- Volume key answer
- Vibrate on plug
- SmartBar / Fling Toggle, animations and customizations (+ One Hand mode)
- Battery bar
- Mobile manager app
- Compass QS tile
- Network traffic
- Gesture anywhere
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- None. If you found one, please let us know in comment section
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (Global – Stable) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735M).
- LAVA Iris 860 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for LAVA 860 (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (Global – Stable) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735M), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash MIUI Rom In Lava Iris 860
- At first download and copy the MIUI Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 860 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 9 (Global – Stable) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735M).
- Lava Iris 821 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8
- Lava Iris 821 Nougat Custom Rom ViperOS 3.1.1 (MT6580)
- Lava iris 821 Nougat Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1
- Lava Iris 821 Nougat Custom Rom DotOS V1.2 (MT6580)
- Lava Iris 821 Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM