LAVA Iris 860 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.2 (MT6735M) (Download and Installation Method) (Unofficial)
TWRP 3.2.2 is the your desired custom recovery for your LAVA IRIS 860. TWRP also renowned as Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based device. TWRP 3.2.2 for Lava iris 860 is the unofficial build which can be ported in any MediaTEK MTK6735p chipset based device. Installing a Custom Recovery allows you to flash custom ROMs, backup your phone, restore from backups and much more. This custom recovery, TWRP is free from any major bugs. You can use this recovery to backup your phone’s stock rom, flash new custom rom etc etc. for additional information and download link, check out the full article.
LAVA Iris 860 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6735M) (Download and Installation Method) (Unofficial)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.2.2
Recovery Status: Stable
Device Chipset: MT6735
Device: LAVA IRIS 860
Recovery Size: 13.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Lava Iris 860 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Lava Iris 860 Development Portal (All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver)
Download the unofficial build of LAVA IRIS 860 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.2, from download link bellow.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery In LAVA Iris 860
LAVA Iris 860 Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and TWRP and extract the zip file.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your LAVA Iris 860, Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the MT6735_Android Scatter.txt file where you have downloaded it and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your LAVA Iris 860 and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your LAVA Iris 860.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install LAVA Iris 860 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6735) (Unofficial)
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your LAVA Iris 860 Here is the guide you can root your root LAVA Iris 860—