Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom DotOS (MT6580)
Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS 1.2 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6580) (Unofficial) (Bug Free)
dotOS 1.2 for Mediatek Mt6580 chipset based device is super smooth and stable custom rom. This is another big android open source project. dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. This rom is powered by android nougat 7.1.2 nougat and driven by linux kernel 3.18.19. This is an unofficial built of dotOS MT6580. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. You can get a decent battery backup from this rom. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS, please check out the full article.
Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS 1.2 (Nougat 7.1) (MT6580)
ROM Name: dotOS
ROM Version: 1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
Device: Lava Iris 820
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 464 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: MirazMAC, AOSP team, MT6580 Developer Team, XDA Forum.
ROM Developer: MirazMac
- Nougat Rom
- Latest Security patch
- Magisk Support
- New Boot animation and boot logo
- Pre Rooted
- Advance customization
- Fast and Speedy ROM
- Built-in Customization Option
- Advance Tweaker
- Advance Customization option
- Advance Tweaking Option
- All the nougat features
- Split/ Multi screen
- De-Odexed ROM
- De-Bloated ROM
- OTA support
- Xposed Support
- CPU Performance Tweaker
- Battery Saver Tweaker
- Decent Battery Backup
- Better Optimization
- Improved camera quality
- Custom Icon Pack
- BusyBox Pre Installed
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6580)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6580), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Pure DotOS Rom In Lava Iris 820
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6580) (Unofficial).
- Lava Iris 820 Nougat Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (MT6580)
- Lava Iris 820 Custom Rom MIUI 8 (MT6580)
- Lava Iris 702 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection RemixOS
- Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom AERO UX
- Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom XOSP SONY Xperia Clone