Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Bug Free) (Unofficial)
HiOS for Lava Iris 702 is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. This rom is based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project). HiOS for Lava Iris 702 is powered by android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom. This is awesome rom and lots of features are available in this rom. HiOS for Lava Iris 702 pure and original marshmallow version rom. There are lot’s of interesting features in HiOS for Lava Iris 702. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Bug Free) (Unofficial) Check out the full article bellow.
Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580)
ROM Name: HiOS
ROM Version: V2.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
ROM Kernel: 3.10.65
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 586 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Dracule MiHawk
ROM Developer: Dracule MiHawk
- Marshmallow Rom
- Latest Security patch
- HiOS Theme engine
- Advance customization option
- Fusion engine
- Font manager
- Xtream Engine
- Music FX
- Music Visualizer
- New gallery app
- File manager
- HiOS app
- Customizable Lock screen
- Customizable Notification panel
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Bug Free) (Unofficial)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Bug Free), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash HiOS Rom In Lava Iris 702
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom HiOS (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Bug Free) (Unofficial).
- Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI
- Symphony P8 Pro DOOGEE Shoot Custom Rom (MT6580)
- Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (MT6580)
- Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS
- Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Viper OS (MT6582)