Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Unofficial)
EMUI V4.1 MINI for Lava Iris 702 is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. EMUI/Huawei EMUI, formerly known as Emotion UI, is the user interface that Huawei uses on most Huawei Smartphone devices. EMUI/Emotion UI for Lava Iris 702 is powered by android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom. EMUI is ported for mediatek MT6580 chipset based device. EMUI for Lava Iris 702 (MT6580) is awesome rom and lots of features are available in this rom. EMUI rom offer great interface with fast and reliable performance. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Unofficial), Check out the full article bellow.
Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580)
ROM Name: EMUI (Emotion UI)
ROM Version: V2.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
ROM Manufactures: Huawei
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
Device: Lava Iris 702
ROM Kernel: 3.10.65
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 793.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Dracule MiHawk
ROM Developer: Dracule MiHawk
- Marshmallow Rom
- Latest Security patch
- Pre-Rooted ROm
- Advance customization option
- Fusion engine
- Font manager
- Xtream Engine
- Music FX
- Music Visualizer
- New gallery app
- File manager
- Mobile manager
- Auto Ram cleaner
- Better Ram management
- Optimize workload
- Better CPU usage distribution
- Tweaked kernel
- Theme manager
- Customizable Option
- Quick Setting
- Customizable Lock screen
- Customizable Notification panel
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Unofficial)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Unofficial) , first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash EMUI Rom In Lava Iris 702
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lava Iris 702 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 MINI (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6580) (Unofficial) .