LAVA Iris 702 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.1 (MT6580) (Download and Installation Method) (Unofficial)
TWRP 3.2.1 for Mediatek MT6580 chipset device such as LAVA Iris 702 is fully touch supported after market open source recovery image. TWRP is also known as Team Win Recovery. If you are looking for a fast and reliable custom recovery for your LAVA Iris 702 , Than there is no alternative to TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). Installing a Custom Recovery allows you to flash custom ROMs, backup your phone, restore from backups and much more. To install Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.1 in your MT6580 chipset-based device such as LAVA Iris 702 , Follow the complete procedure step by step.
LAVA Iris 702 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.1 (MT6580) (Download and Installation Method)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.2.1
Recovery Status: Stable
Device Chipset: MT6580
Device: LAVA Iris 702
Recovery Size: 13.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Uploaded by Dark Mutulator
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- LAVA Iris 702 Development Portal (Root, Twrp, Rom, Firmware)
Downloads And Requirements
In order to flash the unofficial build of LAVA Iris 702 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.1 (MT6580) (Download and Installation Method) (Unofficial), first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery In LAVA Iris 702
TWRP Flashing Method of LAVA Iris 702 by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and TWRP and extract the zip file.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your LAVA Iris 702, Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Twrp for LAVA Iris 702 where you can find the MT6580_Android Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your LAVA Iris 702 and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your LAVA Iris 702.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install LAVA Iris 702 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.1.
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your LAVA Iris 702. Here is the guide you can root your root LAVA Iris 702 —
- How To Root LAVA Iris 702 Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in LAVA Iris 702 (Latest Version 5.6.3 Guide)