How To install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop 5.0,5.1,5.1.1 | Xposed For Lollipop (Xposed Installer, Framework, SDK )
Need Xposed for your Android with Lollipop? You can install Xposed on any rooted Android device running the Android Lollipop 5.0/5.1/5.1.1. (Xposed For Lollipop) Xposed for Lollipop is finally here!
Install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop 5.0,5.1,5.1.1
What is Xposed Installer?
Team Xposed says — “Xposed is a custom framework for Xposed modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APK’s ( Stock Firmware Apps). This is the best things because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROM’s without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It’s also easy to undo. So there are no risking for hard bricking your smartphone. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APK’s, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APK’s with different combinations”
Why You should Use Xposed Installer-Framework?
To perform various low-level tweaks, developers have to modify system APK (app package) files. They generally release these changes as a custom ROM (using Own vintage Stock ROM, which users have to flash onto their device. Every custom ROM has some bug here or there, But Stock Android ROM firmware is pure and bugless. So if you want to customized/Tweak you phone withour changing custom ROM, Than Xposed installer-framework is just for you.
Xposed installer and Framework Downloads & Requirements
To install Xposed Instaler & frameworkYou must need a Rooted Android Smartphone with custom Recovery installed in youe device. You also need know your mobile Chipset name, Core, chipset architecture (whether it is 32-bit/64-bit or 86x Intel’s Processor. So You also need to download and check You chipset architecture. If CPU-z Shows your device is made with 64-bit processor, than you need to download the 64-bit generic sdk, IF your device id 32-bit based, than you should download 32-bit based xposed installer sdk files
Xposed For Lollipop SDK – Famework download link:
Xposed For Lollipop Android 5.0 ( for AOSP based ROM like CM12.0 )
- For most older 32-bit processor based Android devices like Nexus 4/5/6, Note 2/3/4, S2/S3/S4/S5, HTC One M7/M8 etc download – Xposed V87 SDK21 ARM – Download Link | Mirror Link
- For newer 64-bit processor based Android devices like Nexus 9, LG G4, HTC One M9, Galaxy S6 – Download – Xposed V87 SDK21 arm64.zip – Download Link | Mirror Link
- For 32-bit Intel-processor (86x Intel-processor) based devices like Zenfone 2 download Xposed V87 sdk21-x86.zip – Download Link | Mirror Link
Xposed For Lollipop Android 5.1/5.1.1 (for AOSP ROM like CM12.1 )
- For most older 32-bit processor based Android devices like Nexus 4/5/6, Note 2/3/4, S2/S3/S4/S5, HTC One M7/M8 download Xposed sdk22-arm.zip – Download Link | Mirror Link
- For newer 64-bit processor based Android devices like Nexus 9, LG G4, HTC One M9, Galaxy S6) download Xposed sdk22-arm64.zip – Download Link | Mirror Link
- For 32-bit Intel-processor (86x Intel-processor) based devices like Zenfone-2 download Xposed sdk22-x86.zip – Download Link | Mirror Link
Xposed For Lollipop Android 5.0/5.0.1/5.0.2/5.1.1 for TouchWiz ROMs on Samsung devices like TouchWiz ROM, Motion ROM, BobCat ROM)
(Note: You MUST BE running DEODEXED ROM, most custom ROM’s are deodexed but if you are not sure, simply google “your ROM name + XDA” and read the XDA thread to see if your custom ROM is deodexed or not. OR you can simply make a backup ROM and find out yourself. If it doesn’t install, simply restore ROM)
- For All older Samsung Devices on 5.0/5.0.1/5.0.2 download “Xposed sdk21-arm-arter97-V5-generic.zip“ – Download Link (32-bit Processsor)
- For Samsung Devices with Krait (Optional – This one is more optimized for Samsung devices with Snapdragon processor – Dual Core Krait 32-bit Processor) download “Xposed-v65-sdk21-arm-arter97-V5-krait.zip“ – Download Link (XDA Link )
- For all Samsung Devices on 5.1.1 with 64-bit processor like Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 download “Xposed-v73-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20150903“ – Download Link (XDA Link)
- For All Samsung Devices on 5.1.1 with 32-bit processor like Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 download “Xposed-v73-sdk22-tw-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20150903.zip“– Download Link (XDA Link)
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
RaphsonBD.com and it’s author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device, So before Proceeding further I want you to take a nandroid backup your phone using Custom recovery .
How to install Xposed Installer Framework In Your Mobile Using Custom Recovery
- At First Download Xposed alpha.apk and xposed framework.zip files. You need to be very careful while downloading Xposed framework_SDK.zip files, One wrong turn, and you will end up bricking your device. Copy all framwork sdk files in your SDcard/Phone storage.
- Than Install Xposed aplha.Apk. No need to launch the app.
- Turn Off your phone and reboot into recovery mode. (I use TWRP Mode in bellow screenshot). You can use any custom recovery _CWM, Phillz Touch or TWRP. Click over Installl and flash the SDK zip by swiping the confirmation bar(Only in TWRP) wait few second.
- Now After flshing SDK Framework file Wipe Cache and Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now reboot. And you’re xposed framework installer installation method is done. Now launch the xposed installer app and install whichever modules or tweaker you want to use… Enjoy!
Xposed Uninstaller for all devices: Xposed For Lollipop (5.0/5.1/5.1.1)
You can also download uninstaller which will uninstall the Framework SDK but my best suggestion is to make a backup ROM as I’ve ran into bootloop problems while uninstalling. if by chance your device got soft brick or Boot looping thn try to wipe the chache file from RECOVERY( CWM/TWRP)
- For most older 32-bit processor based Android devices like Nexus 4/5/6, Note 2/3/4, S2/S3/S4/S5, HTC One M7/M8) download “xposed-uninstaller – arm.zip” – Download Link
- Download xposed-uninstaller – arm64.zip ( For newer 64-bit based Android devices like Nexus 9, LG G4, HTC One M9, Galaxy S6 download – “xposed-uninstaller – arm64.zip” – Download Link
- For 32-bit Intel-processor based devices like Zenfone-2 download “Xposed-uninstaller – x86.zip” – Download Link
How to un-install Xposed Installer Framework In Your Mobile Using Custom Recovery
- First download Xposed uninstaller framework sdk zip. Than flash the Xposed un-nstaller in same way you did flash the xposed installer.
- After flshing SDK Framework file Wipe Cache and Wipe Cache Partition.
FAQ – (Frequently Asked Question about Xposed)
- Q – My Device Got soft-Brick/Boot-looping After flashing SDK Framework Zip. What should I do Now?
- A – I am pretty sure, You didn’t wipe cache or Wipe Cache Partition.
- Q – I see there are different Xposed Framework installer SDk Version for different Android Version (5.0,5.1,5.1.1). But I didn’t see Xposed Framework UN-installer SDk Version. Did you forget to post/include?
- A – No! You didn;t need different Framework sdk version to uninstall. Just Make sure that Processor architecture base (32-bit/64-bit/86x
- Q – Do you like Xposed Installer? Do You suggest me to Use Xposed?
- A – Like you have to ask! :p Of course I Do. I’ll suggest you to use Xposed Because If you don’t install Xposed installaer Framewrok, How can you use the awesome – Lucky Patcher, Greenify, Amplify, GravityBox, And android Ad blocker Plus, Iphone Customizer.
If you have any further problem installing xposed or uninstalling xposed, don’t hesitate to comments. we will be always in your service. How to install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop, install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop 5.0.0, install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop 5.1, install Xposed Installer framework Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Full Credit goes to Beloved XDA Forum and Xposed Team.
- Xposed Installer For Samsung Marshmallow (6.0 ~ 6.1)
- How to Install Xposed Installer in Marshmallow [Android 6.0/6.0.1]
- Symphony P6 Xposed Installer Framework [Lollipop 5.o]
- How to Install Xposed Installer on Android 4.x.x + (for Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean,Kitkat)
- Xposed Installer For Samsung Lollipop