Install TWRP 3.4 Custom Recovery on POCO M2 Pro
Install TWRP 3.4 Custom Recovery on POCO M2 Pro [Unofficial]
TWRP 3.4.0 for Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro (gram) is stable, free, community-built unofficial custom recovery. TWRP stands for TeamWin Recovery Project. TWRP is fully touch supported custom recovery. TWRP is flexible & easy to use. Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image. You can neither take stock ROM backup nor install custom ROM in your phone without flashing custom recovery. You can neither take stock ROM backup nor install custom ROM in your phone without flashing custom recovery in your POCO M2 Pro (gram). Custom Recovery is very essential for advanced development. First, you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the steps very carefully.
Install TWRP 3.4 Custom Recovery on POCO M2 Pro
Recovery Name: TWRP – TeamWin Recovery Project
Recovery Version: TWRP 3.4.0-12
Recovery Status: Stable and Unofficial
Device: POCO M2 Pro (Gram)
Based On: TWRP 3.4.0
Size: 128 MB
Language: English/ Multi-language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- Always up-to-date- Based on the latest source of TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)
- Advanced Features that you have never seen before in recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- ADB root.
- MTP support.
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Covers most partitions for android backups.
- MIUI OTA support – RedWolf Recovery supports MIUI Incremental OTA Updates, so you don’t have to download the full package to update it.
- Easy and simple to use- Simple material theme with customizations and option to choose the color scheme for better user experience…
- USB OTG storage support.Password protection – First Android recovery on the world with password protection, which protects from unauthorized access to recovery
- Backup all partitions – Support for file-based backups will let you backup your wifi passwords, Bluetooth connections, etc.
- Other features – Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your recovery)
- ADB sideload
- Backup restore and image flash (system-vendor-product)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked device in order to install any custom recovery in your POCO M2 Pro.
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How to Unlock Bootloader of POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- POCO M2 Pro Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
- PitchBlack Recovery Project for POCO M2 Pro [gram] [TWRP 3.4 Based] [Unofficial]
- Developer Option. Go to your Phone’s Setting > About Phone > Press 5/6 time over the MIUI version to enable the Developer Option.
- Developer Option > Enable USB Debugging and Enable OEM Unlocking.
Download all the files in order to install the TWRP Custom Recovery image on your POCO M2 Pro (gram) from the link below —
How to Install TWRP on POCO M2 Pro Using ADB
- Download and copy the twrp-3.4.0-12-gram.img to the folder where ADB and Fastboot binaries are present (e.g. C:/adb).
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside this folder.
- Select ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot/Bootloader mode using the buttons combo.
- Or, you can also use the following command in CMD/Powershell with USB Debugging enabled on your phone:
adb reboot bootloader
- Connect your Android device to the PC using the USB cable. Enter the following command to make sure that your device is being recognized by Fastboot: Now type —
fastboot devices fastboot oem unlock
- The command should return a device ID. If not, make sure that you have proper drivers installed.
- Finally, enter the command below to flash and install TWRP recovery on your POCO M2 Pro :
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-12-gram.img
- Wait for it. The TWRP will be installed in your POCO M2 Pro in a moment. Once the recovery is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device —
- You will reboot into TWRP mode. after that you can take complete current stock ROM backup, flash/install custom ROM, or custom tweaks.
- You can now easily Install Magisk Manager in POCO M2 Pro [Gram] / Root Your POCO M2 Pro.
- POCO M2 Pro Custom Recovery PitchBlack 3.0.0 (Unofficial) [TWRP Based]
- How to Install OrangeFox Recovery Project Google Pixel [R10.1] (sailfish)
- Google Pixel Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
- OnePlus 6 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-2 (Official)
- OnePlus 5T Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)