How to Install Spreadtrum USB Driver in Windows Vista, 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10
If you want to Download and install Spreadtrum USB Driver for free, than follow the full article. If you want to flash custom recovery or flash the original official stock rom in your Spreadtrum chipset based device. than you must need to install the Spreadtrum USB driver in your Computer. Otherwise you cannot unbrick your Spreadtrum chipset your device or flash anything with Spreadtrum research download flash tool.
How To Install Spreadtrum USB Driver In Windows
This drivers are unsigned, According to windows security restriction You cannot install unsigned driver normally. You have to disable driver signature enforcement manually. Here is the guide to disable driver signature enforcement manually. Do not worry. It is completely safe to use our unsigned driver in your PC. All the files are virus free.
First download Android CDC driver and Android VCOM driver and USB Driver (Optional) in your computer.
Driver Installation Method (Manually)
How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB driver Manually in your computer
- First disable the driver signature enforcement manually. If you don’t know how to do this than please go to the link We provided in “Prerequisite” section.
- After that download and extract the Spreadtrum USB Driver.
- Now go to MY COMPUTER/THIS PC (Press Right Click) > Manage > Device Manager.
- Computer Management Window will popup. Now go to “Device Manager“. Now click on your Desktop than click on Action on Device manager toolbar like below screenshot.
- Now Press Next.
- Now select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advance)” and hit Next.
- Now click Next
- Now click on Have Disk.
- Browse the folder where you have extracted Android CDC Driver and Android VCOM Driver. You need to install both of this driver in this same way one after another.
- Now navigate to the folder according to you windows operating system and select the SciU2S.inf file.
- Now click Next to install the driver.
- Windows will hit you with a Windows Security dialogue box, All you need to do is to click on Install this driver software anyway.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then Finish.
- By applying this process you have to Install Spreadtrum USB Driver in your Windows PC/Desktop. It is not necessary but it is recommended to restart your Computer after driver installation.