Install PixelExtended Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
PixelExtended ROM for POCO M2 Pro [miatoll] is run by Android R, 11 which is the latest OS version released by Google. Android R is the 11th major release and 18th version of Android. Currently, PixelExtended Rom is one of the popular ROM out there in the developer community. PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stability and a large number of features at the same time. PixelExtended custom ROM for POCO M2 Pro is loaded with handpicking and unique features, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas, and creative things. PixelExtended ROM developer says “Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of a device“. PixelExtended ROM offers a decent battery juice backup for heavy/daily basis performance. Please read all the steps very carefully if you want to install the official version of PixelExtended Android 11 Custom ROM on your POCO M2 Pro [gram].
Install PixelExtended Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro[Official]
ROM Name: PixelExtended
ROM Version: 11.0-20210206-2131
ROM OS: Android R
OS Version: 11
ROM Based: Pixel
Device: POCO M2 Pro [gram]
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable | Official
Rom Size: 2.00 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi-language supported
ROM Source: XDA Forum
- Latest Android 11 and Security patch update.
- GAPP included
- Smooth and Stable ROM
- Lightweight ROM
- Ambient Display
- Music Ticker & Visualization Options
- Ambient Display Gestures (Hand Wave, etc.)
- Adaptive Media Playback
- Custom charging sounds
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Press the home button or volume buttons to answer incoming-call.
- Theming Customisation
- Font and Color Picker
- Wallpaper/Light/Dark switching
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Smart Charging
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. Vanilla Pixel ROM makes it possible.
- Buttons and Gestures
- Fingerprint Gestures
- Volume Key Playback Control
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Volume Panel Placement (Right/Left)
- Power Menu Customization
- Extra Button Customization
- Invert Layout
- One-Handed Mode
- Pixel Animation Toggle
- Navigation Gestures
- Pulse (Navbar Audio Visualization)
- Portrait/Landscape Height/Width Configurations
- Notification Logs
- Blink Flashlight On Call
- Call Vibrations
- Kill App Button
- Notification Timeout
- Snooze timer
- Smart Notification Sounds
- Stoplist & Blacklist for Heads up
- Newly added
- A few New accents
- A few New Fonts
- A few New lock screen clocks
- A few New icon shapes
- Volte icon
- Clock Font’s & Colors
- Clock Settings
- Battery Icon Customization
- EvoX Icon Toggle (39 Styles)
- Notification Ticker
- Roaming Icon toggle
- VoLTE & 4G Icon Toggle
- Quick Settings
- ADB over network
- Advanced location
- Ambient Display
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Heads up notifications
- Live Display
- USB Tethering
- Volume panel
- Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
- Tile Titles Toggle
- Quick Pulldown (Right/Left)
- QS Rows & Columns Customization
- QS Panel Color’s (RGB picker)
- QS Styles (24 Including QDP4 Styles)
- QS Panel Opacity Selector
- QS Edit Icon Toggle
- QS Animations (Flip/Rotate)
- Finger-Print Swipe Gestures
- Finger-Print unlock after a system reboot
- FOD Customisations
- Clock Font Sizes & Colors and Styles (14 Including Q Clock)
- Date/Alarms/Zen Hider
- Status bar visibility toggle
- Alarm Blocker
- The show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Sort apps by their size in settings
- Stock apps have app categories
- Default USB Config
- Doze Settings & Profiles
- Gaming Mode
- Pause/resume downloads.
- Smart Charging
- Wakelock Blocker
- Wake On Plug
- Everything Working – Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, FM radio, Fingerprint reader, Face unlock, NFC, Lights, Sound/Vibration,
- And so much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / ROM / firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advise you to take a backup of your device prior to performing any modifications. Please do some research if you have concerns about any features included in this (ROM/recovery/root) BEFORE FLASHING IT! You are choosing to make these modifications, Use them at your own risk.
You’ll need a custom recovery installed on your Xiaomi POCO M2 PRo to flash a custom ROM.
- POCO M2 Pro Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
- How to Unlock Bootloader of POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- POCO M2 Pro Custom Recovery PitchBlack 3.0.0 (Unofficial) [TWRP Based]
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happens unpleasantly you can retrieve back your old ROM. You may check this article if you need any guidance – How to Back Up and Restore Stock Rom Using Custom Recovery
First, download all the file to use the PixelExtended on your POCO M2 Pro —
How to Install Official PixelExtended Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro
- Download and Copy all the required files in your POCO M2 Pro .
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM. If anything happens unpleasantly, you can retrieve back your old ROM. You may check this article if you need any guidance –How to Back Up and Restore Stock Rom Using Custom Recovery
- Now turn off your device, and boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing the Power button + Volume Up button altogether.
- From the TWRP menu, Wipe Data under Advanced (Do not use Format Data – which erases internal memory).
- After that, flash the PixelExtended ROM zip and reboot your device.
- You do not need to flash the GAAP for this ROM, because they are already included in the ROM.
- Now reboot your POCO M2 Pro. The first boot may take a while.
- Now enjoy the Official build of Android R/11 Custom ROM PixelExtended on POCO M2 Pro device.
- If you want to root your phone flash the Magisk Zip. You can check – How to root Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro using Magisk.
- POCO M2 Pro Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 [Gram] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10] [Nightly]
- Google Pixel Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 [Android 9.0 Pie] [Nightly]
- Google Pixel Android 10 Custom ROM Evolution X 4.1.69 [Android 10] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Pie Custom Rom Resurrection Remix [Pie 9.0] [Unofficial]