How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot
Do you want to install Minimal ADB and FASTBOOT? Here is the guide for installing Minimal ADB and Fastboot for installing or flashing recovery or custom roms from your pc/laptop. It has been many times that several users have complained that they are not able to install adb and fastboot on their system. Well we are going to give you detailed yet clean guide to install minimal adb and fastboot.
How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
Download and Requirements
Download and Minimal ADB Fast driver for your pc from link bellow. and install the exe file,
- First and foremost go to your phone SETTING > ABOUT PHONE > Press 5/6 time over the build number. It shall unlock the developer mode of your LENOVO VIBE P1M. Then again go back to SETTING, you shall now able to see DEVELOPER OPTIONjust above ABOUT PHONE. Now Enable USB DEBUGGING.
- After that once again Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
Please NOTE: Your device should have at least 50% battery.
- Now Connect your smartphone to your PC and install the drivers.
- After that install minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.2_setup.exe which you downloaded earlier. Then follow the screen and install it. (Run As Administrator is recommended)
Do not launch it from the installation window.
- For Windows 32 bit systems: Go to C:Program FilesMinimal ADB and Fastboot and right click on py_cmd.exe and run it as administrator.
- For Windows 64-bit systems: Go to C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot and right click on py_cmd.exe and run it as administrator.
If you still persist any problem you can visit the official XDA thread and find for the solutions here.
- How To Install ADB Drivers In Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)
- How To Install Spreadtrum USB Driver In Windows
- How To Install Android CDC And VCOM USB Driver Manually
- How To Disable Driver Signature Enforcement In Windows