How To Install Custom Recovery And Root Lenovo A6000Plus
Here is the guide to install CWM or TWRP recovery on your Lenovo A6000 or Lenovo A6000 Plus whichever device you own. Also we will help you how to root Lenovo A6000 or Plus in very simple guides through the help of a computer/pc. You can even try Kingroot Apk to root your device without the help of any pc/laptop and also install the CWM or TWRP recovery images with the help of Flashify Apk without pc/laptop.
How To Install Custom Recovery (CWM/TWRP)
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads and requirements
- Custom Recovery CWM + SuperSu – Download
- Custom Recovery TWRP + SuperSu – Download
- First of all take a backup of your data. Copy all the message, Contact and all the file for safer side.
- After that goto Settings > About Phone Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 5-6 times to enable Developer Options.
- Then again goto Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
- Make sure you have at least 50% battery.
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 smartphone to your PC and install the application (CDROM) which you can see in your My Computer/This PC. ( This is important, I tried many other tutorials without installing this and my phone was not showing up. But after installing this, my phone was showing up on adb)
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC from Here.
- Download the following Recovery.img and SuperSu Files for Lenovo A6000/Plus from the below:
Lenovo A6000Plus Rooting Process:
Step 1 :
Extract the files which you downloaded.
Step 2 :
Copy the recovery.img file to C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:Program FilesMinimal ADB and Fastboot directory.
Step 3 :
Open the C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and press and hold shift key and right click anywhere inside the folder at the empty space and choose open command window here.
Step 4 :
Now in CMD type:
It will show something like this
Step 5 :
adb reboot bootloader
This will reboot your device into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode.
fastboot boot recovery recovery.img
Once flashed type the following command to reboot Lenovo A6000.
Now you have successfully installed CWM on your Lenovo A6000 smartphone. The next step would be rooting your device.
How to Root Lenovo A6000Plus
Step 1 : Copy the downloaded file Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip in the root folder of your SD card.
Step 2 : Now in CMD type: adb reboot recovery
This will boot Lenovo A6000 into Recovery Mode.
Step 3 : Once you land into the Recovery Mode, choose install from SD card and choose Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip
Step 4 : When the installation is done, Reboot your device.
Step 5 : You may like to download Root Checker Pro app tom check your Device’s Root Access
It should be rooted by now like this. Happy rooting, if you’ve liked our tutorial for installing CWM and Rooting Lenovo A6000 then you can help others too by sharing.
People also Read
- Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4
- MTK6572 Lollipop Custom ROM – LolliFox (5.1.1)
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom Rom [CM14.1]
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow Stock Rom Cool UI 8.0
- MTK6572 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Mediamond V2