Install AOSiP Android 10 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
AOSiP for POCO M2 Pro [gram] is packed with the latest security patch update along with a bunch of great features an easy-to-use interface. AOSiP stands for Android Open Source Illusion Project. AOSiP ROM for Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro [gram] is a free, official, community-built stable aftermarket release. AOSiP v10 ROM for POCO M2 Pro [gram] is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for POCO M2 Pro (gram) with extra contributions from many people within the POCO M2 Pro (gram) developer community. The gaming performance and the battery juice backup of AOSiP ROM for POCO M2 Pro are pretty good. AOSiP ROM for POCO M2 Pro comes in both vanilla and GApp included versions. Please read all the steps very carefully if you want to install the official version of AOSiP ROM on Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro [gram].
Install ArrowOS Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
ROM Name: AOSiP
ROM Version: 10
ROM OS: Android 10 [Q]
OS Version: 10
ROM Based: AOSP, CAF
Device: POCO M2 Pro [gram]
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.14.xxx
ROM Status: Beta | Official
Rom Size: 937 MB (Vanilla) | 1.29 GB (GApp included)
ROM Language: English/ Multi-language supported
ROM Source: XDA Forum
- Android 10 build
- Security patch update.
- Lightweight ROM | Smooth and Stable ROM
- Advanced Customization
- Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
- Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
- Magisk support
- Improved Sound Quality
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra-Fast performance
- New System UI
- Navigation bar (on/off)
- Dynamic Status bar
- New Bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- DeBloated Rom
- Xposed Framework
- LCD Density switched to 560
- Enabled Google Assistant
- Enabled Sustained Performance Mode
- Disabled ZSL mode for the camera
- Xposed Modules
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- New Boot logo
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Working Night Light/Night Mode
- Disabled forced encryption
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- init.d Supported Kernel
- Some updates from marlin
- Some updates from stock
- CPU tweaked
- Snap camera is the main camera
- All the same great features as another AOSiP builder
- Clean ROM
- Stylish Settings
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Everything Working – Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, FM radio, Fingerprint reader, Face unlock, NFC, Lights, Sound/Vibration,
- And so much more.
- Information Not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / ROM / firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advise you to take a backup of your device prior to performing any modifications. Please do some research if you have concerns about any features included in this (ROM/recovery/root) BEFORE FLASHING IT! You are choosing to make these modifications, Use them at your own risk.
You’ll need a custom recovery installed on your Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro to flash a custom ROM.
- POCO M2 Pro Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
- How to Unlock Bootloader of POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- POCO M2 Pro Custom Recovery PitchBlack 3.0.0 (Unofficial) [TWRP Based]
- Install TWRP Recovery On Your POCO M2 Pro [Gram] [Unofficial]
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happens unpleasantly you can retrieve back your old ROM. You may check this article if you need any guidance “How to Back Up and Restore Stock Rom Using Custom Recovery“
Download any of the two versions:- Vanilla or GApp ROM file on your POCO M2 Pro —
If you use Google-Application, download the GApps Included Package. Otherwise, try the clean/vanilla release.
How to Install Official AOSiP ROM on POCO M2 Pro
- Download and copy the vanilla or the GApp included version of ROM on your POCO M2 Pro device.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM. If anything happens unpleasantly, you can retrieve back your old ROM. You may check this article if you need any guidance – How to Back Up and Restore Stock Rom Using Custom Recovery
- Now turn off your device, and boot into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing the Power button + Volume Down button altogether.
- From the TWRP menu Wipe Data under Advanced (Do not use Format Data – which erases internal memory)
- After that, flash the AOSiP-v10-curtana-rom zip and reboot your device.
- The first boot may take a while. after that, enjoy the Official build of Android 10 ROM AOSiP ROM on the Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro device.
- If you want to root your phone flash the Magisk Zip. You can check – How to root Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro using Magisk.
- Install ArrowOS Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- Install crDroid Android 10 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- Install DotOS Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- Install PixelExtended Android 11 ROM on POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- POCO M2 Pro Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 [Gram] [Unofficial]