How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually in Your PC
A USB driver is a file that is allows a hardware device to communicate with the operating system of a computer. In order to work your mobile with PC in harmony, Some drivers are needed to install in your PC.
How To Install Android CDC And VCOM USB Driver Manually In Your PC
This drivers are unsigned, According to windows security restriction You cannot install unsigned driver normally. You have to disable driver signature enforcement manually. Here is the guide to disable driver signature enforcement manually. Do not worry. It is completely safe to use our unsigned driver in your PC. All the files are virus free.
First download Android CDC driver and Android VCOM driver and USB Driver (Optional) in your computer.
Driver Installation Method (Manually)
How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB driver Manually in your computer
- First disable the driver signature enforcement manually. If you don’t know how to do this than please go to the link We provided in “Prerequisite” section or just simply google it.
- After that download, copy and extract all the Driver folder.
- Now go to MY COMPUTER/THIS PC > Manage > Device Manager. Now click on your Desktop than click on Action on Device manager toolbar like below screenshot. and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
- Now Press Next.
- Now select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advance)” and hit Next.
- Now click Next
- Now click on Have Disk.
- Browse the folder where you have extracted Android CDC Driver and Android VCOM Driver. You need to install both of this driver in this same way one after another.
- Now navigate to the folder according to you windows operating system and select the usb2ser_winx (32/64-bit).inf file.
- Now click Next to install the driver.
- Windows will hit you with a Windows Security dialogue box, All you need to do is to click on Install this driver software anyway.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then Finish.
- By applying this process you have to Install Android CDC driver and Android VCOM Driver one by one. It is not necessary for all device to install USB Driver (optional). So you can skip that driver to install.
- How To Disable Driver Signature Enforcement In Windows
- How To Install ADB Drivers In Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)
- How To Back Up And Restore Stock Rom Using Custom Recovery TWRP