Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1) (Official)
LineAge OS is the upgraded version of CyanogenMOD rom. The latest version of CyanogenMOD ROM is 14.1 is named as Lineage OS. LineAge OS contains better System UI, smooth and fast interface, better ram management and better battery performance. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1) (Official) (Bug Free), check out the full article.
Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: LineAge OS
ROM Version: 14.1
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: CM
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: BETA
ROM Size: 366.8 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Pre Rooted
- CM Theme Engine
- New Nougat Icons
- Better Battery Backup
- Better Ram Management
- Better Sound Quality
- Smooth and Lag free
- New Status Bar
- New Notification Drawer LayOut
- New SystemUI
- Explore More…
- Camera Video Recording
- SIM2 disabled
- HWC disabled
- CPU does not work at full capacity
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Custom ROM OmniRom (Marshmallow 6.0) (Unofficial).
In order to use Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1) (Official), First you need to download all the files from download link bellow.
How To Install LineageOS in Huawei P8 Lite
- At first Download the ROM and copy the LineageOS Rom and the gaap file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Huawei P8 Lite”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom LineageOS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Gaap and Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1) (Official).