Huawei Device Bootloader Unlocking Method (Universal)
Unlocking bootloader is the first step for any device for an advance customization. Unlocking bootloader alow you to root the device, use custom recovery, flash custom roms, or any other tweaks via recovery. Without Unlocking Bootloader, your mobile security is safe. But to use a systemUI for a long time in a device is pretty boring. So, in this post we’ll discuss about how to unlock bootloader of any Huawei Device.
All Huawei Device Bootloader Unlocking Method (Universal)
- Unlocking bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge upto 60%
- Use original USB cable for the process.
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- After unlocking bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and it’s author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
Download & Requirements
Get Unlock Code From Huawei
To unlock bootloader, you’ll need an unlock code from Huawei Support. For that, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The email preview is given below:
Subject: Bootloader unlock code request
S/No.:____________ (Can be found in settings/About phone/Status/Serial number)
After sending the mail, wait for the reply. It will take maximum 48 hours for a reply. In the reply email, you will get the unlock code.
ADB Drivers & Fastboot Installation
To proceed, you must install ADB Drivers and Fastboot on your windows running computer.
- At First, Download ADB Drivers from trhe download link given above.
- Run the .exe file downloaded from avobe. [Run as Administrator]
- Press Y everytime the ADB Driver setup ask for.
- Continue the installation.
- ADB Drivers and Fastboot will be installed on your Computer automatically.
How to Unlock Bootloader Of All Huawei Device
- First, go to your phone’s Setting>About Phone. Find Build Number there and tap on Build Number for 7 times. This will activate the Developer option on your phone.
- Now, go to Setting>Developer Option and enable USB Debugging.
- Go to Settings > Developer options. Enable [√] the OEM Unlocking option.
- Now, Shut Down the phone. Reboot the phone into fastboot mode by holding volume down + power button. The phone will display “fastboot” text indicating that it has successfully entered fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone into PC via USB cable.
- Now on your desktop, press shift+right mouse button and click Open Command Window Here. A command window will appear.
- Now, on the command window, write fastboot devices . The command will connect your phone into fastboot mode. If your phone’s serial number appears, your doing right!
- Then, type fastboot oem unlock **************** , put the unlock code in the place of (*) which you have received from huawei support.
- After putting the code, you’ll see Bootloader Unlocked on the bottom of the fastboot screen.
- Congrats! You’re successfull in Huawei Device Bootloader Unlocking Method and Bootloader is now successfully unlocked. Now you can easily root your phone.
- Lava Iris 870 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Lava Iris 860 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Lava Iris 821 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Lava Iris 820 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method