HTC One M9 Nougat Custom ROM – ViperOneM9
ViperOneM9 is a custom ROM based on the HTC’s stock ROM. with tons of customization options. It is based on Android Nougat 7.x with HTC’s Sense UI 8 over it. Venom Tweaks is the reason to install this ROM, Venom tweaks provide over 300 options to configure individually Venom Tweaks and all other customizing options in the ROM gives you the control of your device.
HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom ROM – ViperOneM9
ROM Name: ViperOneM9
ROM Version: 6.1.0
ROM OS: Nougat
OS Version: 7.x
ROM Base: Sense 8.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 1.7 GB
ROM Courtesy: XDA + Team VENOM
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Aroma Installer: Choose what should be included in the ROM.
- Venom Pie
- Supports all variants
- Venom Tweaks: Includes Status Bar, Navigation Bar, BlinkFeed Launcher, Lock screen Display tweaks.
- Venom 3 Finger Gesturing
- Enhanced Quick Settings
- Venom Sidebar
- Extended Navigation bar
- No Major Bugs
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
HTC One M9 Nougat Custom ROM – Android Revolution HD Download for Free
- ViperOneM9.zip – Download
How to install Custom ROM in HTC One M9
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ViperOneM9.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode HTC One M9”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom ViperOneM9.zip from SDCARD. Check MD5 Checksum.
- Voila and enjoy the taste of HTC One M9 Nougat Custom ROM – ViperOneM9
- Symphony Xplorer P6 Pro Lollipop Custom ROM – Resurrection Remix
- Symphony Xplorer W60 Custom ROM – LEWA OS
- How to Root CoolPad Note 3 Lite (Without PC)
- Symphony Xplorer W125 Custom ROM – MiUi 4.4
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM – SuperMan UI