HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom ICE (Nougat 7.1)
HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom ICE (Nougat 7.1) (Official)
InsertCoin Enhanced or the ICE M9 is a sweet spot between HTC’s stock ROM and ViperOne M9. It is fast and smooth to use and has only features that could be useful to enhance your experience with your device. It has limited customization options as compared to ViperOne M9 or LeeDroid, but includes the one you would really want. This ROM is meant for users who want smooth and lag free experience with some customization. For additional information, download link and installation method of HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom ICE (Nougat 7.1) (Official), please check out the full article bellow.
HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom Ice (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: Renovate ICE ROM
ROM Version: V4.0.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: Sense 7.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 1.8 GB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LeeDrOiD )
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: LeeDrOiD Team.
- Android Nougat 7.1 Rom
- Lightweight Rom
- Smooth and stable
- Better Ram optimization
- HTC Latest European Base: 3.35.401.12
- Android 6.0 with up-patches from 6.0.1
- HTC Sense 8 UI [Partially PORTED]
- All languages enabled (FULL WWE)
- Rooted with the latest SuperSU 2.72
- ForceEncrypt enabled
- BusyBox, SQlite3, Bash & Nano shell
- init.d & su.d support
- sysro / sysrw binaries
- Persistent ADB enabled
- Ramdisk improvements
- Battery life, performance and memory improvements
- Disabled logging & removed bloatware
- Stripped debugging info for improved performance
- Optimized with latest SDK for improved performance
- Trimmed partitions for improved performance
- Zipaligned apps for improved performance
- Advanced Power Menu – Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader & Safe Mode
- Ambient display / Doze Support
- Improved battery statistics > settings power
- SystemUI Tuner – long press settings icon in pull down to enable
- Fast fixes / updates
- ICE Configurator
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- Long back key to kill app not working in Tweaks
- Remapping long and short press recent apps not working in Tweaks.
- Icon bar at the bottom in landscape mode issue. They get on top of each other… (link)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom ICE (Nougat 7.1) (Official).
In order to use the HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom ICE (Nougat 7.1) (Official), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash ICE Rom in HTC One M9
- At first download and copy the ICE Rom file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the ICE Rom from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy HTC One M9 Nougat Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Nougat 7.1).
- HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD
- HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom Android Revolution HD
- HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD
- Symphony W72 Kitkat Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572)
- Symphony W72 Custom Rom SuperNova (MT6572)