HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0) (Official)
LeeDroid One M9 by LeeDroid is another feature packed ROM for HTC One M9. LeeDroid has done great development in the past with HTC devices and his ROMs are quite popular among HTC device users. The latest version of the ROM is based on HTC’s stock ROM with Android Marshmallow 6.0. It is also one of the smoothest ROM for HTC One M9 with great performance and battery life. LeeDroid tweaks make this ROM fun to use and customize your device according to your needs. For additional information, download link and installation method of HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0) (Official), please check out the full article bellow.
HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0)
ROM Name: LeeDrOiD Rom 10
ROM Version: V4.0.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Base: Sense 7.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 1.9 GB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LeeDrOiD )
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: LeeDrOiD Team.
- Android 6.0
- HTC Sense 8 with Freestyle themes!
- Rooted with the latest SuperSU thanks to @Chainfire (OPTIONAL)
- De-odexed & Zip-aligned
- ROM – Based On: HTC Europe 3.35.401.12 Official base
- Lots of configuration changes and speed enhancements
- Improved battery vs. Stock builds
- Created and added Android Logo font pack (S electable in settings)
- Enabled blinking LED whilst charging
- Enabled flashlight shortcut in power menu
- Enabled auto selfie feature
- Enabled voice activated capture
- init.d & su.d support
- Disable error reporting
- Cleaned up bloat
- BusyBox installed
- SQlite3 support, Bash and Nano shell support
- External SD write permissions
- Removed HTC logging & analytics junk
- Package Signature Checking Disabled
- Clear cache at boot time
- China Sense recent apps with RAM display and kill all button (Optional)
- Home shortcut menu (enable and hit menu in Prism)
- Improved battery stats
- SystemUI Tuner – long press settings icon in pull down to enable
- LeeDrOiD custom build trickery
- LeeDrOiD Boot animation, audio & wallpapers .
- Multi user support
- Enhanced AppOps
- Ambient display / Doze Support
- Advanced Power Menu – Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader & Safe Mode
- Custom LeeDrOiD Locales & Language support
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- No Major Bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0) (Official).
In order to use the HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0)(Official), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash LeeDrOiD Rom in HTC One M9
- At first download and copy the LeeDrOiD Rom file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the LeeDrOiD Rom from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy HTC One M9 Marshmallow Custom Rom LeeDrOiD 10 (Marshmallow 6.0).