HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD (Lollipop 5.1) (Official)
Android Revolution HD is a improved version of stock rom. The rom is very fast, clean and stable with full sense 7 interface. Also supports multi language. For additional information, download link and installation method of HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD, please check out the full article bellow.
HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD
ROM Name: Android Revolution HD
ROM Version: 20.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: Sense 7
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 1.7 GB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (mike1986)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: mike1986, Android Revolution HD Team.
- Lollipop Rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
- OpenVPN support
- Most up-to-date system files permissions
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Support almost 24h a day
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- Removed software (CPU) rendering – full Snapdragon 810 (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Root access
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- No Major Bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD (Lollipop 5.1) (Official).
In order to use the HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD (Lollipop 5.1) (Official), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash Android Revolution HD Rom in HTC One M9
- At first download and copy the Android Revolution HD Rom file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Android Revolution HD Rom from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of HTC One M9 Lollipop Custom Rom Android Revolution HD (Lollipop 5.1).
- Symphony W72 Kitkat Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572)
- Symphony W72 Custom Rom SuperNova (MT6572)
- Symphony W72 Custom Rom Pure L (MT6572) (Jelly Bean 4.2)
- Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom 360 OS (Nougat 7.0)
- Symphony V49 Lollipop Custom Rom Samsung S6 Rom