HTC One M8 Official Android Nougat ROM – Resurrection Remix (How to Download and Installation Process)
Android Nougat 7.1 official Resurrection Remix is actually a CyanogenMOD 14.1, Slim, Omni ROM & Original Remix Rom builds based custom ROM, Which had been ported for you HTC One M8. HTC will not provide nougat 7.1 OTA update on M8, So what? Now you can upgrade to Android Nougat 7.1 Official Resurrection Remix for HTC One M8. Resurrection Remix Rom is based on CyanogenMod, Slim, Omni ROM & Original Remix Rom builds. The combination of all these creates a great performance, customization, Power and the most new feature from the developers. These are directly brought to your HTC One M8. This Rom is based on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat. This ROM is smooth, lag-free, stylish, battery saving ROM. and above all, better RAM management and tweaked kernel will supply the extreme gaming performance.
HTC One M8 Official Android Nougat ROM – Resurrection Remix
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix
ROM Version: 5.8.4
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMOD + Slim + Omni + Original Remix Rom builds
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.XX
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 342.8 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Supported on htc one m8
- 100% Lag-free
- Smooth user experience
- Android 7.1 Nougat custom ROM
- Pre – rooted ROM (CyanogenMOD- root inbuilt)
- SystemUI Tuner
- New Resurrection Remix Bootanimation
- RR Customizations – Enable/Disable Navbar, Navbar Button Customization smartbar, Navbar Fling, Pulse
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Prevent Accidental Wakeup
- Notification Smart Pulldown
- Smart Brightness Slider
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- New Carrie Label, Label Switch-Color-Size-Customizations
- original Resurrection Remix core build
- Stable ROM
- Gesture Controls
- 3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture
- Gestures Anywhere Feature
- Advanced Quick Settings
- Interface Customizations
- Lockscreen Customizations
- LockScreen Wallpaper and Weather Widget
- Buttons Customizations
- Ultimate Personalizations control
- CyanogenMOD 14.1 base
- Slim OS base
- OMNI base
- CyanogenMOD theme engine
- Battery Bar customization
- Better battery backup
- battery.bin calaborated
- batter RAM management
- Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)
- Xposed framework fully functional
- CM privacy guard
- Security Enhance Linux – Permessive
- SE-linux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled)
- Highly debloated
- Toast Animations
- ListView Animations
- New System Animations
- and lots more….
- Information not available
Note: ROM Screenshot is not available at this Moment, but we added some demo. We will upload the real pic very soon.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use the HTC One M8 Official Android Nougat ROM – Resurrection Remix ROM, First you need to download the ROM and GAAP from the link bellow.
- Resurrection Remix for M8 – Download Link 1
- Resurrection Remix for M8 – Download Link 2
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 7.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in HTC One M8
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Resurrection Remix for M8.zip and gaap.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. First turn off you HTC One M8, press and hold Volume Down button, press Power to switch on the phone but don’t release the Volume Down key.
– the Bootloader Mode will load now. Select RECOVERY option from all the Bootloader options, select it and press Power to boot Recovery Mode.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Resurrection Remix for M8.zip and gaap.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of HTC One M8 Official Android Nougat ROM – Resurrection Remix ROM.