How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power
Unlocking Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power will allow you to install custom recovery and custom rom thus enhance the tweaking ability of your phone. Nowadays all android comes with locked bootloader state as a security measure by mobile manufacturers. If you want to install any custom recovery, or custom rom or just root your device, First you need to unlock the bootloader of your device. By rooting you will open the hidden doors which block certain applications access, if you’re not familiar with rooting or installing custom firmware’s then let us give you a quick information about it, we believe you have already got the information about rooting, so coming to custom ROM’s and recoveries – a custom recovery is custom menu for installing custom ROM’s. By rooting you will open the hidden doors which block certain applications access, if you’re not familiar with rooting or installing custom firmware’s then let us give you a quick information about it, we believe you have already got the information about rooting, so coming to custom firmware’s and recoveries – a custom recovery is custom menu for installing custom ROMs and rooting a device, so here you might be again confused with the following that how will we root the device then without installing a custom recovery, well there are two ways to root a device and that is by installing Kingroot application which can be installed using simple android installer and the other way of rooting is by using a computer. To ROOT Install Custom Recovery and Root Lenovo K6 Power first, we have to unlock the bootloader and then install TWRP custom recovery followed by Supersu which roots the device. Please follow the tutorial carefully as it is a little bit long but it is quite easy if you read it once and then follow step by step.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power
- Unlocking bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge upto 60%
- Use original USB cable for the process.
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- After unlocking bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and it’s author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
Downloads & Requirements
At first Download the adb driver from download link bellow.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Device
- A Windows running computer
- Original USB Cable
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
ADB Drivers & Fastboot Installation
To proceed, you must install ADB Drivers and Fastboot on your windows running computer.
- At First, Download ADB Drivers from the download link given above.
- Run the .exe file downloaded from above. [Run as Administrator]
- Press Y everytime the ADB Driver setup ask for.
- Continue the installation.
- ADB Drivers and Fastboot will be installed on your Computer automatically.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Device
- At First, go to your phone’s Setting>About Phone>Find Build Number and tap on Build Number 7 times. This will activate the Developer option.
- Now, go to Setting>Developer Option and enable USB Debugging.
- Go to Settings > Developer options. Then enable the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option.
- Now, Shut Down the phone. Reboot the phone into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power button. The phone will display “fastboot” text indicating that it has successfully entered fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone into PC by a USB cable.
- Now on your desktop, press shift+right mouse button and click Open Command Window Here. A command window will appear.
- On the command window, write fastboot devices and press enter.
- This command will connect your phone to PC. If the serial number shows up, you may continue. If not, your device may not be listed to unlock bootloader or the drivers may not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices
- Then type fastboot oem unlock and enter. This command may erase all your data from phone. So make sure you have made a backup of your data.
fastboot oem unlock
- You will see Unlock Bootloader warning page in your phone. Select yes by phone’s volume up button and press Power button to select.
- After the above command has finished executing, run the following —
- Your device will reboot, show you a Secure boot warning. Reboot into stock recovery and wipe all data. Once done, your phone will reboot into the OS.
- Congratulations! Your phone’s bootloader is successfully unlocked now.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- How To Unlock of Samsung Galaxy J7 [J700] [J710]
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All OnePlus Device
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Sony Xperia Device
- HTC Phones Bootloader Unlocking Method (Universal)