How To Unlock Bootloader Of All OnePlus Device
Unlocking Bootloader of OnePlus opens the door to the internal memory of the device to be written on to. This allows you to flash images onto the main partitions of the phone. Besides, to make a major change on your smartphone like rooting, installing custom rom, custom recovery your phones bootloader must be unlocked. So, this post is about How To Unlock Bootloader Of All OnePlus Device easily. The unlocking method is much easier than the Xperia devices. Please read through the full article carefully to be successful.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of All OnePlus Device (Universal Method)
- Unlocking bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge upto 60%
- Use original USB cable for the process.
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- After unlocking bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and it’s author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
Downloads & Requirements
At first Download the adb driver from download link bellow.
- ADB Drivers – Download
- OnePlus Device
- A Windows running computer
- Original USB Cable
ADB Drivers & Fastboot Installation
To proceed, you must install ADB Drivers and Fastboot on your windows running computer.
- At First, Download ADB Drivers from trhe download link given above.
- Run the .exe file downloaded from avobe. [Run as Administrator]
- Press Y everytime the ADB Driver setup ask for.
- Continue the installation.
- ADB Drivers and Fastboot will be installed on your Computer automatically.
How To Unlock Bootloader of OnPlus Device
- At First, go to your phone’s Setting>About Phone>Finf Build Number and tap on Build Number 7 times. This will activate thye Developer option.
- Now, go to Setting>Developer Option and enable USB Debugging.
- Go to Settings > Developer options. Then enable the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option.
- Now, Shut Down the phone. Reboot the phone into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power button. The phone will display “fastboot” text indicating that it has successfully entered fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone into PC by a USB cable.
- Now on your desktop, press shift+right mouse button and click Open Command Window Here. A command window will appear.
- On the command window, write fastboot devices and press enter.
- This command will connect your phone to PC. If the serial number shows up, you may continue. If not, your device may not be listed to unlock bootloader or the drivers may not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices
- Then type fastboot oem unlock and enter. This command may erase all your data from phone. So make sure you have made a backup of your data.
- You will see Unlock Bootloader warning page in your phone. Select yes by phone’s volume up button and press Power button to select. Your device will reboot, show you a Secure boot warning. Reboot into stock recovery and wipe all data. Once done, your phone will reboot into the OS.
- Congratulations! Your phone’s bootloader is successfully unlocked now.