Google Pixel XL Android 10 Custom LineageOS 17.1 (Unofficial)
Google Pixel XL Android 10 Custom LineageOS 17.1 (Unofficial)(Android 10) (merlin)
LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel XL (merlin) is powered by latest android 10 operating system and the latest build of security patch. LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Unofficial build of LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel XL is free from any major bugs. LineageOS is highly deodex and debloated rom. Android 10 Custom LineageOS 17.1 is one of the most powerful, stylish and smooth custom rom. LineageOS seamlessly deliver better battery backup and overall performance. LineageOS 17.1 offer some great feature along with decent battery backup. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. Gaming experience of this rom is awesome. This rom focuses on performance and stability, while adding cool features and customisations to improve user experience. LineageOS 17.1 is loaded with handpick and unique feature, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of LineageOS 17.1 on Google Pixel XL, please check out the full article.
Google Pixel XL Android 10 Custom LineageOS 17.1 (Unofficial)
ROM Name: LineageOS
ROM Version: 17.1
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: Google Pixel XL (merlin)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.x.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 601.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: LineageOS Team, Google Pixel XL XDA devs team
ROM Courtesy: XDA
Lineage OS 17.1 Features
- After OEM support and Long term support:
- LineageOS supports devices from more that 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support for
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:–
- LineageOS has it’s own SDK and API set to help developer build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 17.
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you, if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In case of LineageOS, it is them who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- Android 10.0 Custom Rom
- Ambient Display
- Smooth and Stable
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- ADB over network
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Custom charging sounds
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Battery light settings to show battery charge status when charging, battery is low, or when fully charged. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Display color temperature customization for day/night scenarios. Can be scheduled.
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lock-screen media art
- Flip-Flap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- Camera button actions: use as wake key, focus button as peek and wake key, or launch (secure) camera.
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lock-screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Download speed in notification
- Enable lock-screen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Hardware button customization, for example Alert Slider Customization (without use of the Xposed Framework and a module) and swap recents/back button on OnePlus phones
- Heads up notifications
- Re-bind home long-press, home double-tap, recent apps press, and recent apps long-press. Actions include: do nothing, open/close menu, show recent apps switcher, show assistant, start voice search, in-app search, device sleep, launch camera, go to last app, start split screen.
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Live Display
- Notification light settings to show LED light during notification, missed call, or voicemail. Can set per-app light settings. Choose LED pulse length and color. Can also choose to have the LEDs active even if the screen is on. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with hardware button press
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Long-press back button to kill app
- Navigation bar tuner
- Picture adjustment: control hue, saturation, intensity, and contrast on supported devices. There is also an automatic outdoor mode that increases brightness and saturation automatically under bright sunlight.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on status bar to control brightness
- Status bar tuner
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Scramble PIN layout
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Show network traffic (upload only, download only, or upload+download). Can be automatically hidden when there is no traffic. Can be shown in kb/s, Mb/s, kB/s, or MB/s.
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Pre Install App– AudioFX, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Files, FlipFlap, FM Radio, Gallery, Messaging, Music Phone, Recorder, Trebuchet.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- No information available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use LineageOS 17.1 on Google Pixel XL.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any android device
- Google Pixel XL Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-3 (Official)
- Google Pixel XL Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project R10.0 (Unofficial)
- Google Pixel XL Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your LineageOS 17.1 on Google Pixel XL, first download the rom file from download link —
How To Install Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 on Google Pixel XL
- At first download and copy the LineageOS Rom and GAAP file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
For Initial Installation:
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Goto Wipe, then swipe to factory reset.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the lineageos 17.1
- Afterwards Flash GApps.
- Now Reboot your device.
- Voila and enjoy the Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 Rom on Google Pixel XL.
- If you want root you can later boot into twrp and flash the magisk zip. Don’t install magisk during initial install. That’s known to cause bootloop.
Reboot & enjoy. [Guide to install and flash Magisk]
For Updating from previous version :
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode.
- Go to install > and flash the lineageos 17.1 afterwards Flash GApps. and Now Reboot your device.
- If you use gapps or magisk, reboot into bootloader and fastboot boot twrp, then install those zips. [If you have access to linux or macos (or even wsl), you can use the push_update script following these steps here. This will use the built in lineage updater. No recovery involved, and if you have a gapps zip or magisk zip installed, it will be retained]
- Google Pixel XL Nougat Custom Pure Nexus ROM (Nougat 7.1.1)
- Redmi 2 Prime Custom Rom Panaroid Android (Nougat 7.1)
- Redmi 2 Prime Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
- Redmi 2 Prime Custom Rom ColorOS V3.0
- Redmi 2 prime Oreo Custom Rom AOSP (Android Oreo 8.0)