Google Pixel Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 [Android 9.0 Pie] [Nightly]
LineageOS 16.0 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is loaded with handpicking and unique features, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas, and creative things. LineageOS 16.0 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is a free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of LineageOS. LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, LineageOS is one of the most popular custom ROM that you can install on your phone based on the Android mobile platform. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. This Rom is very lightweight considering all the features are packed with a great battery juice back up, alongside a great performance from this ROM. This bug-free packed with a bunch of great features and easy to use interface. The gaming experience of this ROM is awesome. LineageOS 16 for Google Pixel is powered by the latest android operating system Pie 9.0 and the latest security patch. For additional features information, download link, and installation method of the nightly build of Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 on Google Pixel (sailfish), please check out the full article —
Google Pixel Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 [Android 9.0 Pie] [Nightly]
ROM Name: LineageOS 16.0
ROM Version: 16.0-2020/04/04
ROM OS: Android 9.0 Pie
OS Version: 9.0
ROM Based: LineageOS 16.0
Device: Google Pixel (sailfish)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Nightly
Rom Size: 583.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi-language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Google Pixel Developer Team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Smooth and Stable built
- All Lineage OS 16 Features
- Pie 9.0 Custom ROM
- Camera button actions: use as wake key, focus button as peek and wake key, or launch (secure) camera.
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lock-screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swipe to unlock the screen
- Download speed in notification
- Enable lock-screen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- Hardware button customization, for example, Alert Slider Customization (without the use of the Xposed Framework and a module) and swap recent/back button on OnePlus phones
- Heads up notifications
- Re-bind home long-press, home double-tap, recent apps press, and recent apps long-press. Actions include: do nothing, open/close menu, show recent apps switcher, show assistant, start a voice search, in-app search, device sleep, launch camera, go to the last app, start split-screen.
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Live Display
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In the case of LineageOS, it is they who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- After OEM support and Long term support:–
- LineageOS supports devices from more than 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support for
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:–
- LineageOS has its own SDK and API set to help developers build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 17.
- Ambient Display
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- ADB over network
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from the pocket
- Custom charging sounds
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when the proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double-tap to sleep
- Battery light settings to show battery charge status when charging, the battery is low, or when fully charged. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Display color temperature customization for day/night scenarios. Can be scheduled.
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lock-screen media art
- Flip-Flap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in the background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Scramble PIN layout
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Long-press the back button to kill the app
- Navigation bar tuner
- Picture adjustment: control hue, saturation, intensity, and contrast on supported devices. There is also an automatic outdoor mode that increases brightness and saturation automatically under bright sunlight.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on the status bar to control the brightness
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to the Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to the previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Secure apps behind a lock-screen
- Notification light settings to show LED light during notification, missed call, or voicemail. Can set per-app light settings. Choose LED pulse length and color. Can also choose to have the LEDs active even if the screen is on. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with a hardware button press
- Press a home button or volume buttons to answer incoming calls.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Status bar tuner
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Show network traffic (upload only, download only, or upload+download). Can be automatically hidden when there is no traffic. Can be shown in kb/s, Mb/s, kB/s, or MB/s.
- The toggle root access in Developer Options
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- The show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Pre Install App– AudioFX, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Files, FlipFlap, FM Radio, Gallery, Messaging, Music Phone, Recorder, Trebuchet.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 1080p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / ROM / firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advise you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless, if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use LineageOS 16.0 ROM on Google Pixel.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel.
- How to Install OrangeFox Recovery Project Google Pixel [R10.1]
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Google Pixel [Official]
- Google Pixel Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your LineageOS ROM on Google Pixel, first, download the ROM file from the download link —
How to Install LineageOS 16.0 ROM on Google Pixel
(Make sure you have the latest Pie vendor, radio, and bootloader)
- At first download and copy the LineageOS ROM and other required files on your Google Pixel device.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happens unpleasantly you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First, boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing the Power button + Volume down button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now boot into TWRP and select wipe, then swipe to factory reset. [NOTE: If updating from a previous official ROM (LineageOS 15.1/LineageOS16.0), skip this wipe step.]
- Now flash LineageOS ROM zip. and flash TWRP installer zip.
- Go back to TWRP main menu select reboot then select recovery to flash the gapps.zip (for Google Application) and su-addon zip (For Rooting).
- After that reboot your Google Pixel
- The first boot may take a while… After that enjoy the Official nightly build of LineageOS on Google Pixel (Android 9.0).
- Google Pixel Android 10 Custom Rom Evolution X 4.1.69 [Android 10] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Pie Custom Rom Resurrection Remix [Pie 9.0] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel crDroid Android Oreo Custom Rom V4.7 [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Android 10 Custom Rom Pixel Experience [Official]