Google Pixel Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
Google Pixel Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official) (sailfish)
TWRP 3.3.1-0 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is stable, free, community built, aftermarket custom recovery. TWRP is fully touch supported custom recovery. Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for your Google Pixel (sailfish). You can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone without flashing custom recovery twrp in your Google Pixel (sailfish). TWRP recovery image is free from any major bugs. In order to download and install the official TWRP 3.3.1-0 in your Google Pixel (sailfish). first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the step very carefully.
Google Pixel Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1 (Official)
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.3.1-0
Recovery Status: Stable and Official
Device: Google Pixel (sailfish)
Size: 30.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- Always up-to-date- Based on the latest source of TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)
- Advanced Features
- Features which you have never seen before in a recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- ADB root.
- MTP support.
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Covers most partitions for nandroid backups.
- MIUI OTA support – RedWolf Recovery supports MIUI Incremental OTA Updates, so you don’t have to download full package to update it.
- Easy and simple to use- Simple material theme with customizations and option to choose color scheme for better user experience…
- USB OTG storage support.Password protection – First Android recovery on the world with password protection, which protects from unauthorized access to recovery
- Backup all partitions – Support for file-based backups will let you backup your wifi passwords, bluetooth connections etc.
- Other features – Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your recovery)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked device in order to install the TWRP.
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Google Pixel Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To install TWRP recovery image in your Google Pixel (sailfish), first download all the files from download link bellow —
How to Flash Official TWRP on Google Pixel (sailfish)
- First of all download all the files from download section, then extract the folder and install USB driver in your PC/Laptop.
- Navigate to: Settings > About phone then tap Build number 7 times. to enable the Developer options. After that go to – Settings > System > Advanced: Developer options > Tap to turn on the USB debugging. [If prompted with ‘Allow USB debugging?’, tap OK to confirm]
- Copy the recovery img to the folder where ADB and Fastboot binaries are present (e.g. C:/adb).
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside this folder.
- Select ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here’.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot/Bootloader mode using the buttons combo.
- Or, you can also use the following command in CMD/Powershell with USB Debugging enabled on your phone:
adb reboot bootloader
- Connect your Android device to the PC using the USB cable. Enter the following command to make sure that your device is being recognized by Fastboot: Now type —
fastboot oem unlock
- The command should return a device ID. If not, make sure that you have proper drivers installed.
- Finally, enter the command below to flash and install TWRP recovery on your Google Pixel :
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-sailfish.img
- Wait for it. The twrp will be installed in your OnePlus 6 in a moments. Once TWRP Recovery is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device —
- You will reboot into TWRP mode. after that you can take complete current stock rom backup, install custom rom or custom tweaks.
- OnePlus 6 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-2 (Official)
- OnePlus 5T Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
- OnePlus 3T Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-1 (Official)
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Custom Recovery TWRP