Google Pixel Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10] [Nightly]
LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is powered by the latest android operating system Android 10.0 and the latest security patch, which is the custom ROM that was developed Officially by LineageOS Team. LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is loaded with handpicking and unique features, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas, and creative things. LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel (sailfish) is a free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of LineageOS. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. LineageOS is one of the most popular custom ROM that you can install or use on an Android device. LineageOS for Google Pixel (sailfish) offers some great features along with decent battery backup. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. The gaming experience of this ROM is awesome. LineageOS 17.1 some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other feature are working. LineageOS loaded with many cool features offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. For additional features information, download link, and installation method of the unofficial build for Android 10 custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 for Google Pixel (sailfish), please check out the full article —
Google Pixel Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10] [Nightly]
ROM Name: LineageOS 17.1
ROM Version: 17.1-2020/04/23
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10
ROM Based: LineageOS 17.1
Device: Google Pixel (sailfish)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Nightly
Rom Size: 595.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi-language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Google Pixel Developer Team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android 10 Custom Rom
- Smooth and Stable Build
- Security patch update.
- OTA Update
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:
- LineageOS has its own SDK and API set to help developers build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 17.
- After OEM support and Long term support:
- LineageOS supports devices from more than 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support
- Font Picker
- Wallpaper/Light/Dark switching
- Accent’s (43 Including 6 Q Accents)
- Rootless Substratum Support
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Ambient Display
- Music Ticker & Visualization Options
- Ambient Display Gestures (Hand Wave, etc.)
- Custom charging sounds
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Press the home button or volume buttons to answer incoming-call.
- Buttons and Gestures
- AOSP & Fingerprint Gestures
- Power Menu Customization
- Volume Key Playback Control
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Volume Panel Placement (Right/Left)
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Custom E-mail App
- Their own calculator app
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Status bar visibility toggle
- Clock Styles (14 Including Q Clock)
- Clock Font Sizes & Colors
- Date/Alarms/Zen Hider
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In the case of LineageOS, it is they who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- Blink Flashlight On Call
- Call Vibrations
- Kill App Button
- Heads Up Notification & less Annoying Toggle
- Notification Timeout
- Q Style Seek Bar
- Snooze timer
- Smart Notification Sounds
- Stoplist & Blacklist for Heads up
- Clock Font’s & Colors
- Clock Settings
- Battery Icon Customization
- EvoX Icon Toggle (39 Styles)
- Notification Ticker
- Roaming Icon toggle
- VoLTE & 4G Icon Toggle
- Quick Settings
- ADB over network
- Advanced location
- Ambient Display
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Heads up notifications
- Live Display
- USB Tethering
- Volume panel
- Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
- Tile Titles Toggle
- Quick Pulldown (Right/Left)
- QS Rows & Columns Customization
- QS Panel Color’s (RGB picker)
- QS Styles (24 Including QDP4 Styles)
- QS Panel Opacity Selector
- QS Edit Icon Toggle
- QS Animations (Flip/Rotate)
- Extra Button Customization
- Invert Layout
- One-Handed Mode
- Pixel Animation Toggle
- Navigation Gestures
- Pulse (Navbar Audio Visualization)
- Portrait/Landscape Height/Width Configurations
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to the previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Alarm Blocker
- The show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Sort apps by their size in settings
- Stock apps have app categories
- Doze Settings & Profiles
- Default USB Config
- Gaming Mode
- Smart Charging
- Sensor Block Per Package
- Signature Spoofing Support
- Time In State Monitor
- Wakelock Blocker
- Wake On Plug
- Pause/resume downloads.
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to the Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G3G/4G Switch, USSD, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 1080p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / ROM / firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advise you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless, if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use LineageOS 16.0 ROM on Google Pixel.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel.
- How to Install OrangeFox Recovery Project Google Pixel [R10.1]
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Google Pixel [Official]
- Google Pixel Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your LineageOS ROM on Google Pixel, first, download the ROM file from the download link —
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 ROM on Google Pixel
- At first download and copy the LineageOS ROM and other required files on your Google Pixel device.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happens unpleasantly you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First, boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing the Power button + Volume down button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now boot into TWRP and select wipe, then swipe to factory reset. [NOTE: If updating from a previous official ROM (LineageOS 15.1/LineageOS16.0), skip this wipe step.]
- Now flash LineageOS-17.1-ROM zip. and flash TWRP installer zip.
- Go back to TWRP main menu select reboot then select recovery to flash the gapps.zip (for Google Application) and su-addon zip (For Rooting).
- After that reboot your Google Pixel
- The first boot may take a while… After that enjoy the Official nightly build of LineageOS 17.1 on Google Pixel (Android 10).
- Google Pixel Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 [Android 9.0 Pie] [Nightly]
- Google Pixel Android 10 Custom Rom Evolution X 4.1.69 [Android 10] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Pie Custom Rom Resurrection Remix [Pie 9.0] [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel crDroid Android Oreo Custom Rom V4.7 [Unofficial]
- Google Pixel Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended [Unofficial]