How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F] (Exynos) [TWRP 3.3.1]
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for android powered smartphone. TWRP was developed unofficially by Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F] XDA developer team. TWRP is stable, free, community built, aftermarket custom recovery. TWRP is fully touch supported custom recovery. You can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone without flashing Custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]. Official and the stable build of TWRP recovery image for Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F] is free from any major bugs. In order to download and install the official TWRP 3.3.1-0 in your Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]. first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the step very carefully.
How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F] (Exynos)
Recovery Name: TWRP Recovery
Recovery Version: 3.3.1
Recovery Status: Stable and Official
Device: Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]
Size: 32.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- MTP support
- USB OTG storage support
- Covers most partitions for nandroid backups
- ADB root
- Easy and simple to use- Simple material theme with customizations and option to choose color scheme for better user experience…
- MIUI OTA support – RedWolf Recovery supports MIUI Incremental OTA Updates, so you don’t have to download full package to update it.
- Password protection – First Android recovery on the world with password protection, which protects from unauthorized access to recovery
- Disable DM-Verity & Forced encryption – Automatic deactivation of the Android Verified Boot and Forced encryption directly during the installation of the ROM.
- Backup all partitions – Support for file-based backups will let you backup your wifi passwords, bluetooth connections etc.
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Other features – Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your recovery)
- Advanced Features, which you have never seen before in a recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- No Information
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Previously TWRP installed device in order to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F].
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy A10 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
Download & Requirements
First download the file to install twrp recovery in your Samsung Galaxy A10 —
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]
Samsung Galaxy A10 Custom Recovery Installation Method Without PC
Step 1: Installation (Flashing) custom binaries
- Switch off the device and reboot to download mode (As said earlier) and select volume up to continue.
- Open Odin (downloaded from above instruction) as administrator.
- Select AP_magisk_patched.tar file you have patched (as above instruction copied to PC) for AP tab of Odin.
- Select BL_patched.tar file you have patched (as above instruction copied to PC) for BL tab of Odin.
- Select CP and CSC file (Extract from stock firmware you have downloaded) with according respective tab of Odin (This is important, DON’T flash only AP_magisk_patched.tar).
- From Odin option – uncheck Auto Reboot option.
- Now start flashing and wait till it finish. When you see a PASS sign on Odin, disconnect device.
Now magisk is successfully finished but yet you need to follow instructions below.
Step 2: Factory reset & Boot with magisk
- After disconnecting device, keep holding Vol down + Power key to exit from download mode.
Here is very important – when you see device reboot As soon as the screen turns off, immediately press Volume Up + Power Key to boot to recovery partition. continue pressing the volume up button until you see the stock recovery screen.
- In the stock recovery menu, use volume buttons to navigate through menus, and the power button to select the option. Select Wipe data/factory reset to wipe the data of the device.
Select Reboot system now, and immediately press Volume Up + Power Key. After seeing the bootloader warning screen, release all buttons so it can boot to the system.
- The device will automatically reboot for the first time it boots. This is completely normal and done by design.After the device is booted up, do the usual initial setup. You shall see Magisk Manager in your app drawer; if not, manually install the APK you downloaded and continue to the next step. The app would be a stub and it shall automatically upgrade to the full Magisk Manager when you open it.
- Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Voila! Enjoy Magisk.
Step 3: Flashing TWRP
Once you have device with Root as said above, follow below guide to install TWRP.
- First Download the TWRP recovery image from download link bellow
- Use Magisk Manager to Select and Patch a File. Provide your freshly downloaded TWRP image file as the input.
- Copy patched file magisk_patched.img to Your PC and rename to recovery.img
- Extract patched boot.img and vbmeta.img from AP_magisk_patched.tar next to recovery.img from step 3.
- Select patched boot.img, vbmeta.img and recovery.img, Use 7zip to make it into twrp_magisk_patched.tar (right click and choose add to archive)
- Download multidisabler-samsung-*.zip from here and copy to Ext Storage (Because once you flash TWRP, Int storage will not be readable)
- Switch Off device and then Press Vol Up + Vol down and connect device to USB – To put device into Download Mode
- Now select twrp_magisk_patched.tar file with Odin in AP tab
- Immediately after that reboot to recovery and flash multidisabler-samsung-*.zip
- Reboot to recovery and select WIPE – Format Data – Now you need to type “YES” ( NOTE : THIS WILL ERASE ALL DATA from device including Int Storage)
- Reboot Device
Done! Now you have TWRP with Rooted device.
- Sony Xperia Z5 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-0 (Unofficial)
- Samsung Galaxy Express Custom Recovery TWRP (Official) (GT-I8730/T)
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Express (GT-I8730/T) (Official)
- Google Pixel XL Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project R10.0 (Unofficial)
- Google Pixel XL Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-3 (Official)