Coolpad Note 3 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended 4.3
AOSP Extended for Coolpad Note 3 is an Android Open Source Project – AOSP Extended is an AOSP based android nougat custom rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Latest security patches, Lots of extension, It comes along with tons features which we call Extensions. Extensions allow you to customize your device on to the next level. Extensions are integrated in the default settings app itself. Get notified about the latest update through OTA app built in the ROM and also download the build and necessary addons within the app itself. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. We also have our OTA bot for Telegram which notifies you when an update is available., It provides you a smooth and lag free experience on your device. It makes your device perform snappier and thus helps you to handle your device with ease.
Coolpad Note 3 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended 4.3
ROM Name: AOSP Extended
ROM Version: 4.3
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable, Official
ROM Size: 428.21 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: AOSP Extended™
- Android Nougat Custom Rom
- An Android Open Source Project
- Add FM Radio
- Auto brightness icon toggle
- Additional Battery Saver steps
- Advance Ambient Display
- Add gestures back to settings app
- Breathing Notifications
- Button backlight customizations
- Bluetooth QS tile easy toggle
- Customize small QS Tiles
- Clickable clock and date in statusbar header
- Camera sound toggle
- Custom Carrier label
- Customize QS Rows/Columns
- D2S on Navbar
- Dashboard Column configurations
- Double tap on lockscreen to sleep
- Disable FC
- Disable QS on Lockscreen
- Dynamic navbar
- DU’s HW button rebinding
- Dt2s on Statusbar
- Dashboard suggestions/summaries (Enable/Disable)
- Detailed Location QS Tile!
- Expanded Desktop
- Flip Button Animation
- Force expand notifications (Enable/Disable)
- Flashlight Notifications
- Hide Clock/Date/Alarm text from lockscreen
- Heads up customizations
- Immersive Recents
- Increasing Volume in Ringtone
- Invert Ambient display’s Color
- Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
- Lockscreen Shortcut
- Long press Back button to kill app
- Longpress power button on lockscreen for torch
- Long press caffeine tile action
- Long press gear icon in statusbar header launches Extensions
- Lockscreen Clock’s Font customizations
- Low Battery Notification Toggle
- Media Scanner behaviour on boot
- Navbar QS Tile
- Notification count
- New Boot Logo and Animation
- Night Mode QS Tile
- Notification Intervals
- One Handed UI
- Omni’s QSHeaders Background
- Pixel’s UI (Navbar/Accent/Pixel launcher)
- Partial ScreenShot Type
- PT BR Translations
- Power Menu Customizations
- Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
- QS Tiles Animations
- QS quick pulldown
- QS haptic feedback
- QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
- One tap data & Wifi tile
- Recents clear all fab button and re-positioning
- Recents Free Ram bar
- Statusbar Traffic Indicators
- StatusBar brightness control
- Spanish Translations
- Show 4G instead LTE switch
- Statusbar Clock/Date customizations
- Substratum Theme Engine
- Status bar clock Seconds
- Transparent Notification Panel
- Toggle Lockscreen Media Art -Toggle Lockscreen music Visualizer
- Toggle Dynamic notification card’s color
- Toast icon
- Update Fling Logo
- Unlink Notification volume
- VIA Browser
- Volume Rocker tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
- Wakelock Blocker
- Weather on lockscreen
- And many more coming in future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use Coolpad Note 3 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended 4.3, You need to download the ROM file along with the GAAP from download link bellow.
- AOSP-V4 for coolpad3 – Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 7.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
- TWRP 3.1 for Coolpad Note 3 – Download
How to install Custom ROM in Coolpad Note 3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Flash/Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Coolpad Note 3 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended 4.3.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Custom Recovery – TWRP
- MT6580 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended V4.5
- Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root
- Walton Primo GH6/GH6 Plus Custom ROM Hyper OS
- How To Install Custom Recovery On Huawei P8