How To Change Boot Animation On Any Android Smartphone
A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. Generally You android smartphone is loaded with company’s default Animation pack..Many of us thinks that company’s default Boot animation is not very cool. Wanna change that? Yes! You can change that. If you want to Change Boot Animation or use any custom boot animation on your Android Smartphone, follow the post.
How To Change Boot Animation On Any Android Smartphone
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads And Requirements
To Change Boot Animation or Use custom Boot animation on any Android Smartphone Device..You must need a rooted android device/your device must have Super User access. And also need a Custom recovery installed… If you don’t have any custom recovery installed in your android device. We will post an article with installation process. After that you need to download following files from download link bellow.. There are most two common method of Using/changing Boot Animation.. If You want to follow easy method..than follow just method 1.
Some Popular Boot Animation (Source: XDA)
- Call of Android – Download , Youtube Preview
- DRIFT – Download , Youtube Preview
- DNA w/Quotes – Download , Youtube Preview
- Ingress (Introduction) – Download, Youtube Preview
- MARIO POV – Download, Youtube Preview
- Marvel Intro – Download, Youtube Preview
- Napoleon Dynamite Dance – Download, Youtube Preview
- Nexus 7 – Download, Youtube Preview
- Roller Coaster – Download, Youtube Preview
- THC – Quietly Burnt – Download, Youtube Preview
- Umbrella Corporation – Download, Youtube Preview
- WORLD WAR Z – Download, Youtube Preview
Useful Article Link –
- Android Rooting Method
- Android Custom Recovery
- How to Backup and Restore Your Android Phone Custom Using Recovery
How To Change Boot Animation
Method 1 – (Using Boot Animation Android APP)
- Step 1 – First take a complete nandroid backup of you phone’s current stock ROM. Then Download and install Boot Animation apk from above download link section. Before You proceed further I must mention that You must need a Rooted android device and also custom recovery installed.
- Step 2 – Open The Boot Animation App. The App will certainly ask for root permission. After that choose the Backup/Restore option from the multiple menu options provided in BOOT ANIMATION APP. You will need to backup your original boot animation by tapping on the Backup option. You can restore the original boot animation with the Restore option.
- Step 3 – Locate custom boot animation file that you wish to include (‘bootanimation.zip’). Long-press the zip file and click on the Install option.
- Step 4 – Note That – File names such as ‘Running-Dog-animation.zip’ or any similar file names should be renamed to ‘bootanimation.zip’ before installing it. Once the installation process is completed, reboot your phone to see the new custom boot animation on your phone. You have successfully customized the boot animation on your phone/device.
Method 2 – (Using Root Browser – File Manager)
- Step 1 – First take a complete nandroid backup of you phone’s current stock ROM. Then Download and install Root Browser apk from above download link section. Before You proceed further I must mention that You must need a Rooted android device and also custom recovery installed.
- Step 2 – Install and Open The Boot Animation App. The App will certainly ask for root permission. Navigate to the path /system/media and than you will see bootanimation.zip file
- Step 3 – Rename the file from “bootanimation.zip” to “bootanimation.zip1” by Long-pressing over the file. and browse the custom boot animation that you downloaded earlier and that you wish to use as the new custom boot animation, copy the zip file to /system/media path. Long-press and then choose Permission.
- Step 4 – For setting permissions, refer to the diagram provided below. Once you have set the exact permissions as shown below, press OK. After that, rename the file to bootanimation.zip, in case the zip file name is different. You need to make sure that the filename is correct (bootanimation.zip) for the system to recognize your custom boot animation as the original. Are you able to see two zip files? One named bootanimation.zip (new file) and the other is bootanimation.zip1 (original)? If yes, then you are on the right track.
- Step 5 – Let’s say you wish to switch back to the original boot animation then you just need to delete the current bootanimation.zip and rename the original file back to bootanimation.zip (from bootanimation.zip1).
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your phone to see the new custom boot animation on your phone. You have successfully customized the boot animation on your phone/device.
- Huawei EMUI 4.1 Latest Mod Themes in Any Device
- DevineBeats V9 Advance Sound Mod Tool for Any Android
- All Mediatek Device Android Scatter File Download Link
- Spreadtrum Official Stock Firmware File Flashing Method
- Greenify Xposed Module Android App