ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL Android 6.0 Marshmallow update: Hi ZenFans!, Android 6.0 Marshmallow manual update for ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL has been uploaded to ASUS Support website.
ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
Here are the details:
Version: V220.127.116.112 (manual update)
Model Name: ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL)
Release Date: July 1, 2016
Download Link Click here to download.
To update your device, simply copy the firmware zip file to your internal storage, and reboot. Wait for the system update notification to appear.
- Software update to Android 6.0 Mashmallow. Internal storage will decrease slightly after update, it is recommended back up data and relocate media files (pictures & vides) to SD card to reserve enough storage before starting the software update.
- Android Marshmallow won’t support APP2SD. Please move apps to internal storage before system upgrades.
- Multi-user function won’t be supported if the account is deleted. Please keep your account to continue usage.
- The apps listed below will no longer be pre-loadeded once your device has been upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
1. Omlet Chat
2. Data Transfer
3. Photo Frame
4. ASUS Backup
5. Dr. Safety
6. What’s Next
7. Party Link
8. Remote Link
9. PC Link
10. Yahoo Shopping
11. EZ Ding
15. Dr. Eye
17. Puffin Browser
19. Google Settings (Integrated in ASUS Settings)
- Add new features and new apps:
1. Google Calendar
2. Google Messenger
3. Dr. Booster
- This update will remove ASUS Email, ASUS Calendar, ASUS Messaging, and won’t be preloaded in this software version. You can use GMail, Google Calendar, Google Messenger for relevant services.