[MT6592] Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V188.8.131.52
Grab the MiUi Highly Customized Kitkat Custom ROM for your Symphony Xplorer ZVI. This ROM is Smooth, Stable, highly Customiz-able, Battery friendly.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM
ROM Name: Starmobile Knight Luxe
ROM Version: V6.6
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.4
ROM Size: 706.41MB
ROM Base: MiUi
ROM Kernel: 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Supported: Symphony Xplorer ZVI and all other MT6592 Chipset Based Device
- No Vibration, Good News is we Patch a file to Fix, Grab the PatchFix from Download Section Bellow
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V6’s Screenshots
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V184.108.40.206 Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- Dolby Atmos: (For Equalizer)
- Vibration fix patch
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.4 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer ZVI
- At first Download the ROM and copy the (Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V220.127.116.11)rom.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash Vibration fix patch.zip and Dolby Atmos: (For Equalizer).zip If you want Notification Blur For Miui 7.1.zip and reboot your phone
- First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V18.104.22.168.
Low Volume Sound?
- Setup using MTK Engineering(Playstore)
MTK setting> Hardware Testing > Audio> Normal Mode/HeadsetMode/LoudspeakerMode set value to 255 and Max Vol. to 160
- Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom ROM Galaxy Grand – 2 (SM-G7102)
- Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther
- Lenovo Vibe P1m MIUI 8 Multirom (Lollipop Custom ROM)
- Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [CM11]
- [MTK 6572] Symphony W67 Custom ROM Pussy Fap V2