[MT6592] Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V188.8.131.52: Grab the MiUi Highly Customized Kitkat Custom ROM for your Symphony Xplorer ZVI. This ROM is Smooth, Stable, highly Customiz-able, Battery friendly.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM
ROM Name: Starmobile Knight Luxe
ROM Version: V6.6
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.4
ROM Size: 706.41MB
ROM Base: MiUi
ROM Kernel: 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Supporte: Symphony Xplorer ZVI and all other MT6592 Chipset Based Device
- No Vibration, Good News is we Patch a file to Fix, Grab the PatchFix from Download Section Bellow
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V6’s Screenshots
Latest GAAP Included
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. , dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V6 – StarMobile MiUi.ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V6
- Setup using MTK Engineering(Playstore)
- MTK setting> Hardware Testing > Audio> Normal Mode/HeadsetMode/LoudspeakerMode set value to 255 and Max Vol. to 160