Symphony Xplorer V28 Custom Recovery – TWRP (Download & Install): Custom recover for Symphony Xplorer V28. Here is a guide how to install TWRP Custom Recovery in your Symphony Xplorer V28
Symphony Xplorer V28 Custom Recovery – TWRP
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download & Reuirements
You must need a Rooted Symphony Xplorer V28. If you didn’t rooted your Symphony Xplorer V28 yet, you can check How to root Symphony Xplorer V28. after that download the files bellow.
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Symphony Xplorer V28 Free Download Click Here to Download
- Mobile Uncle Tools.APK (Download this if You want to flash recovery using Method 1)
- Flashify 1.9.2 (com.cgollner.flashify.apk) (Download this if You want to flash recovery using Method 2)
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Symphony Xplorer V28
- First Copy Symphony_Xplorer_V28_TWRP.img on your phone’s or External memory card
- Then install Mobile Uncle Tools.APK.
- Open Mobile Uncle Tools.APK and click on “recovery update” there you will find recovery.img select Symphony_Xplorer_V28_TWRP.img. Press OK it will reboot your device into your required recovery.
- Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery (TWRP – Team Win Recovery Projet) and take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM on your Symphony Xplorer V28.
- First Copy Symphony V28 TWRP/philz touch.img on your phone’s or External memory card
- Download FlashFy From above link and install on your Symphony Xplorer E50.
- Open Flashify and Tap on “Recovery image” option.
- Now a pop up will appear just click on ‘Choose a file‘ to select one of your file explorer app and browse to the file Symphony_Xplorer_V28_TWRP.img.
- Tap on the Symphony_Xplorer_V28_TWRP.img file and tap on Yup.
- Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery (TWRP- Team Win Recovery Project/Philz Touch ) and take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM on your Symphony Xplorer V28.
- Symphony Xplorer V28 Kitkat Custom ROM – MiUi 8
- Symphony Xplorer V40 Custom Recovery – CWM and TWRP
- How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery and Root Lenovo K6 Power
- Root Symphony Xplorer V28 Without PC (Step by Step)
- How To Root Lenovo Vibe P1m (Complete Guide)
- Root Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F) and Installing TWRP