Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [4.4.4] [CM11]: CynogenMod 11 based 4.4.4 Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid for Symphony Xplorer W70Q is faster, smoother more stable and stylish ROM.
Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [4.4.4] [CM11]
ROM Name: Cr-Droid
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS version: 4.4.4
ROM Base: CynogenMod, CM11
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Beta
ROM Stability: Not so much stable
ROM Supported on: Symphony Xplorer w70Q
- 100% Kitkat Experince
- Pre ad blocked in the core (Really awesome, no ad in any app 😉
- Debloated (all unnecessary app removed)
- De-odexed (happy theming)
- Storage fixed
- 191 MB vram added (happy gaming)
- Battery optimized (up to 10 hours Gaming)
- Old and sucking calculator and camera replaced with a cooler one
- Viper 4 android added (play with the settings and get amazing sound)
- A lot of new features, performance tweak added
- Random Reboot
Download Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [4.4.4] [CM11]
Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. , dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [4.4.4] [CM11] ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony W70Q Kitkat Custom ROM Cr-Droid [4.4.4] [CM11]