Walton F4, Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD.
Walton F4, Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD
ROM Name: Media Mod
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.0
ROM Versio: 4.0
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Language: English
ROM Size: 177MB
ROM Base: Amzen
Base Device: Evercross a7s
ROM Supported: Walton Primo F4, Symphony Xplorar W68 and All MTK-BASED MT6572 Chipset device.
ROM baseboard: Android version Jellybean 4.2.2
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd (Raphson Comunication)
- Fully Functional
- Marshmallow taste
- Orange Look Like
- Lollipop Muffin Look Like
- Lollipop Notification
- Tined status bar, Navbar and Expanded bar
- Pre-Rooted so no need to go through troubles.
- Xperia Launcher (Modified)
- FONTS Chooser
- Smoothness ROM
- Swap Include (swap cache)
- Custom Lockscreen background
- LockScreen Weather on/off
- Gird View & list view fully operational animation
- Battery calibrated Zipaling
- Gravity-box fully Functional
- Xposed framework Supported
- Pre-installed applications( FM radio, Terminal Emulator, Google Keyboard mod)
- Lot’s of improvement: System process,kernal, cpu governor,RAM Usage
Better audio quality than ever
- Dolby Digital Plus – Pre installed & Fully Operational
- Main Logo android M
- And so much more. Just install & observed the test Of Android M on your Walton Primo F4, Symphony W68 and all other MT6572 device
- Camera and Photos, But A Patch has been added. Please Download The patch from Download section and flash it after flashing the ROM. it will fix the bug.
Symphony W68 Marshmallow
Mediamod V4 For MT6572 (Walton F4, Symphony W68 Marshmallow) (177 MB)
Flash this after Flashing ROM, It Will fix Camera and Photo gallery bug
Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. , dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Media Mod ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Media Mod ROM On your Walton F4, Symphony W68 and all other MT6572 based device