[SC7731G] Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS: Donwload and Flash the 100% bug free super speedy performance optimized CUSTOM ROM for SC7731G Spreadtrum Cheapset based android such as Symphony Xplorer V85.(Spreadtrum Cheapset based). [Flash News: Now 85% of total android smartphone’s Cheapset is made by Spreadtrum]
Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS
ROM Name: Lewa OS
ROM OS: Lollipop
ROM OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Version: v2.0
ROM SIZE: 664 MB
ROM Requirement: This ROM Can be Flashed in any Spredtrum Sc7731 cheapset based android such as Symphony Xplorer V85
ROM Base: LEWA ROM Ported from: Panasonic p66’s ROM
ROM Developer and Distributor: Raphson Communication
- 100% bugless
- 100% Stable
- 99% Clean ROM
- A Pure Lollipop Ui
- Android Version 5.0
- Feels Like Pure Lollipop
- Lollipop Status Bar Icons
- Improvements in build.prop
- Internet Speed Boost
- Latest GAAP google application package included
- Seeder pre installed
- Batter Battery back up
- Batter RAM Mangement
- Disable service for system app
- HSPA+/LTE Tweaked for better net Speed
- and so much more, just flash and xplorer yourself
- None, But if you found one, please let us know, simply comment here, we will try to fix . 🙂
[SC7731G] Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS’s Screenshots
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
[SC7731G] Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer V85
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Panosonic P66 For V85.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Panosonic P66 For V85.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [SC7731G] Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS
- Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – Note 4 Alpha S6 Revolution
- Symphony Xplorer V40 Custom Recovery – CWM and TWRP
- [MT6735P] Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Rom – Lewa OS
- Lenovo Vibe P1m MIUI 8 Multirom (Lollipop Custom ROM)
- Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V22.214.171.124