[MT6582] Symphony V80 Custom ROM- Liv Ui [5.0]: Download The smooth and bug free custom for Symphony Xplorer V80 and all MT6582 Chipset based device.Liv UI Lollipop 5.0 powered ROM
[MT6582] Symphony V80 Custom ROM- Liv Ui [5.0]
ROM Name: Symphony V80 Custom Liv UI
ROM OS: Lollipop OS version:5.0
ROM kernel: 3.10.54
ROM Based on: AOSP-LIV Ui
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Supported: Symphony Xplorer V80 and all MT6582 Chipset based Android device.
- Fully Operational
- Lollipop Modified Liv UI
- Liv Style Boot loading Animation
- New Accent Theme
- Apus Launcher based
- QS Notification
- Header Notification
- Heads up
- Theme Engine
- Xposed Framework Supported
- Gravity Box Supported
- Battery backup improved
- Better RAM management
- Un-necessary System apps Removed
- Default storage changed to EXTERNAL_SD-Card
- Kernal Tweaked for better speed.
- Smooth & 100℅ bug free custom ROM. Just flash and eXplore Yourself
- Fortunately No bug found yet. If You found one, please let us know. We will try to fix it.
Symphony V80 Custom ROM – Liv UI
Custom Recovery TWRP For Symphony Xplorer V80
Click Here To Custom Recovery
Symphony V80 Custom Recovery – TWRP
Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. , dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of