Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android – 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731 chipset powered device. If you are using Symphony Xplorer v28 or SC7731- chipset based android. Than download the latest Android built 7.0 (nogat) custom rom for your device. be smart. be updated.
(if you don’t know what is your phone chipset, simply search on with your phone model for example: “Symphone v8 chispset” Or download AnTuTu Benchmark from Google Play Store to check your mobile’s Chipset)
ROM Name: Rush – 7.0 Nougat
ROM version: V3
ROM size: 232MB
ROM OS: Nougat (Latest(
OS version: 7.1
linux Kernel: 4.8.x
ROM Based on: AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Supported: Symphony V28 and any SC7731_Chipset Based Android Smartphone.
(You must need Kitak-4.4 base to flash this ROM)
ROM Contributor: Raphson Communication
Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Fully Functional
- Pre – Rooted
- Debloat Rom (which means remove all boltware for better performance)
- Android 7.1 taste
- Nougat System UI
- Custom System Animation
- Setup Wizard App
- Built on Latest Android OS version
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- Init.d Tweaks
- System Kernel mod
- Systems performance improvement
- Better RAM management
- Better Performance
- Better Battery Backup
- Added CPU time in State Settings
- Iphone Style Carrier bar (Carrier Label in Status bar)
- Expandable Volume Panel
- Dynamic Status bar
- Transparent Notification Bar
- Parallax Notification panel
- Toast Animations
- Overlapping Notification (Fixed)
- Gesture Anywhere
- Progress Bar Animations
- Parallax Recent app-view
- Color Picker in Circle (Battery, Text, Portrait,landscape view)
- Swipe Panel
- Heads Up Notification (Non Apk)
- Dolby Atmos
- Volume Settings Theme
- Pre – Installed Ad Blocker
- Screen Tuner
- Android N – Style Panel
- Android N Style Plat Logo
- Theme Supported
- Material Light and Dark added
- Xposed Installer Supported
- GravityBox Modification and customization Supported
- No bug has found yet. if you found, please let us know.
Screenshot of Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731
No Youtube Review video Available for Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731 chipset powered device.
Click Here to Download Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731
We will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) rom .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Android 7.0 (Nougat) Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731 Powered device.