Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1): Download the Clean and lag free, super fast Marshmallow ROM For Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102), Fully Marshmallow Taste in SM-G7102.
ROM Name: XOP
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version – 6.0.1
ROM kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Developer: JoeBiever (XDA-Developer)
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1)
- Sony Xperia UI
- Sony Xperia X Boot Animation
- Fully Marshmallow taste
- Sony Xperia Marshmallow Icon Pack
- Sony Xperia Z5 Home
- Sony Xperia Z5 Wallpaper
- Sony Xperia Z5 SemcClock
- Sony Xperia Z5 Music
- Sony Xperia Z5 Album
- Sony Xperia Videos
- Sony Xperia Z5 Clock
- Sony Xperia Z5 Clockwidgets
- Sony Xperia Calender
- Sony Xperia Z5 KeyBoard
- Sony Xperia X Email Port
- Sony Xperia Z5 Live Wallpaper
- Sony Xperia Z5 Weather App
- Sony Xperia Z5 What’s New
- Sony Xperia Z5 Top Contacts Widget
- Sony Xperia Movie Creator
- Sony Xperia Media Sounds
- Sony Xperia Z5 Lounge
- Sony Xperia Z5 Sketch
- Sony Xperia z5 Photo Editor
- Kerner Auditor Mod – Pre installed
- Font Style Like Samsung
- Seeder pre installed
- Batter Battery back up
- Batter RAM Mangement
- Disable service for system app
- HSPA+/LTE Tweaked for better net Speed
- System App Remover
- Audio Pack bio Audio Laboratory PRE – Installed
- Sony Audio
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Xtreme Audio
- Viper Audio
And much more feature … just install Samsung Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1) and enjoy
- Font Camera
Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP
Click Here to Download Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1)
(Download is maintenance will back soon)
Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 6.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
We will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1).zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1)