[MT6582] Symphony P6 Custom ROM Pure ZenUI
Greetings Symphony p6 lover, Download the most stylish Ausu ZenUI orted rom Pure ZenUI for your Symphony Xplorer p6. Useful link – Symphony P6 Development Portal.
Symphony P6 Custom ROM Pure ZenUI
ROM Description: Pure ZenUI
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS version: 5.0.2
ROM Kernel: 3.4.x.x
ROM Base: ZenUI
ROM Language: English
ROM Contributor: Raphson Communication
- 100% Lollipop taste
- Lolipop + ZenUI Hybride
- Pre-Rooted ROM
- Lollipop 5.0.2 Based
- Zen UI Features
- Fully De-Oxed ROM
- L Plus Launcher Added (MOD)
- New Icon Packs Added (MOD)
- Super Smooth & Lag Free
- Pre Added Apps
- Xposed Apps Added
- New Statusbar
- Cool Fonts Added
- Transparent Status Bar & Background
- New Boot Animation Added
- New Bangla Font Added
- New Tones Added
- Build.Prop Tweaks Added!
- No bug found yet, If you found one, please let us know
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide.
[MT6582] Symphony P6 Custom ROM Pure ZenUI Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- ASUS Themes (File Size: 45 MB)
- L Plus Added
- 2 New Icon Packs Added
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer P6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ZEN_UI_P6_OM.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ZEN_UI_P6_OM.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [MT6582] Symphony P6 Custom ROM Pure ZenUI.
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Superman UI V3.0
- Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Rush Pop
- Symphony M1 Custom ROM – Star OS
- Symphony V85 Custom ROM – LEWA OS