[MT6735P] Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Recovery TWRP (Download & Install): Download and install Custom Recovery TWRP for LENOVO VIBE P1m. Lenovo Vibe P1m is 141 mm tall, 71.8 mm wide, 9.3 mm thick, and has a weight of 148 grams. In terms of connectivity it arrives with dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy, and WiFi. It has an 8 MP / 5 MP camera combo and it’s available in Onyx Black and Pearl White body colors.
Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Recovery
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom roms or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. dead SD cards. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
How to Install Custom Revovery TWRP in Lenovo VIBE P1m
First of all take a full nandroid backup of your phone, It’s Highly recommended weather you are oldie or newbie to android development. copy all the file including all contact number SMS,MMS, and media file to your computer or laptop.
Then go to your phone SETTING > ABOUT PHONE > Press 5/6 time over the build number. It shall unlock the developer mode of your LENOVO VIBE P1M. Then again go back to SETTING, you shall now able to see DEVELOPER OPTION just above ABOUT PHONE. Now Enable USB DEBUGGING.
After enabling USB DEBUGGING once again Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
Please NOTE: Your Lenovi VIBE p1m have at least 50% battery.
Now Connect your Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone to your PC and install the drivers.
Installing CWM or TWRP On Lenovo Vibe P1m
First and Foremost Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC, For Complete details see This post: How to Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Guide. Then Download the following Recovery.img to root Lenovo Vibe P1m from the below:
Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Recovery
- At First Extract Lenovo-Vibe-P1M-TWRP-techolite.Com.zip the files in your Laptop or PC which you downloaded.
- Then Copy the Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Recovery Recovery.img file to C:Program Files (x86) Minimal ADB and Fastbootor C:Program FilesMinimal ADB and Fastboot directory
- Open the C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and press and hold shift key and right click anywhere inside the folder at the empty space and choose Open Command Window Here.
- Now in CMD type:
- Now type
adb reboot bootloader
This will reboot your device into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode.
Step 6: Now type
fastboot boot recovery.img
Once flashed type the following command to reboot Lenovo Vibe P1m
Now you have successfully installed TWRP or custom recovery on your Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone.
If you like to use the second method first Donwload the two File From Bellow:
Lenovo VIBE P1m Flash Tools & Recovery Image.ZIP (Lenovo VIBE P1m Custom Recovery)
Lenovo USB Drivers
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Lenovo Vibe P1m
At first Extract the Flash Tool – Lenovo P1M.zip file and then open the flash_tool.exe (We Recommend to “RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR” the programe). Then Select MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt. It will automatically select the Lenovo Vibe P1m mode.
Click on Options then Download and make sure both of them are checked
Select the Download Only, and then click Download
- Now just click on checkbox recovery and browse to the extracted files and locate recovery.img
- Turn off your Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Click the big download button on top right and connect the phone with usb cable in switch off condition.
- Now you will see the red stripe showing download percentage
Your Lenovo VIBE P1m is successfully installed CUSTOM REVIVERY – TWRP now
How to enter Custom Recovery mode on Lenovo VIBE P1m
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button + Volume Up Button + Power Button.
- When you see the Boot Screen, Release the Power Button but keep the Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.