How to Unroot Any Rooted Android Smartphone or Tablet: Even if there are several benefits of rooting an android smartphone or tablet, because of Warranty violation or other reason many people want to unroot their phone. For those of you wondering “How to Unroot” any rooted Android smartphone or tablet. Even through there are thousand of way of rooting your phone, some are complicated others are not, one click root method etc. BUT did you know that you can do that easily with One click using the SuperSU app?
Well! This will remove root completely from any rooted Android smartphone or tablet.
Now, if you have custom recovery installed, it will not remove that (you will have to re-install stock recovery or re-install stock firmware), but this will remove root completely for devices that only have root installed.
How to Unroot
- If you have SuperSU app already (many root methods use SuperSU), you can skip this step. If you have SuperUser app installed, download and install SuperSU app (free) from Play Store.
- Run the SuperSU app, go to Settings, and choose ‘Full unroot’. That’s it!
- You can reboot your phone and should find your Android device completely unrooted. If you still see SuperSU or Superuser app in your drawer, simply uninstall using Play Store.
Unrooting basically involves removing SuperUser.apk file and Supersu binaries.
The Files you need to remove:
/system/bin/su /system/xbin/su /system/app/Superuser.apk
Removing these three files removes root from your Android device.
Post You may Also like
- Add double tap to wake up in any Android device
- How to root Samsung Galaxy s7 & s7 edge
- How to Block Annoying Ad of app in Android
- XPOSED Installer for Marshmallow
Also Download Premium Android Apk For Free
- Amlify Pro – Battery Life Extender
- Greenify – hybarnate
- Titanium Backup Pro Download Free (Tutorial)
- AD Blocker & Youtube Ad Blocker & AdAway
- Sony Walkman Patched for Sony & Non sony Phone